|airport|

They slept sound through the night in each other's arms, not ready to face the rest of the boys tomorrow.

In the morning Harry went to slip out of bed and get the rest of his things packed but Zayn pulled him back.

Harry chuckled when he fell back into bed.

Harry: "I didn't think you were awake"

Zayn: "I have been"

Harry: "good morning to you too then"

Zayn laughed and kissed Harry's cheek

Harry: "I need to get finished packing, the Uber to the airport is gonna be here in 2 hours"

Zayn: "that's plenty of time"

Harry rolled his eyes and cuddled back up to Zayn's chest.

Zayn felt Harry's hard on press against him and he pulled away.

Zayn: "how the fuck are you horny already?"

Harry: "the morning voice gets me every time"

Zayn laughed

Zayn: "let's go brush our teeth and shit and then we can...ya know"

Harry smiled and they both pressed themselves out of bed and into the bathroom.

They brushed their teeth and fluffed their hair although that didn't matter much to them. Then they walked back out to the bedroom.

Harry laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head and Zayn messed with the waistband of his blue briefs.

Zayn: "god your so fucking sexy baby"

He pressed his lips to Harry's and climbed on top of him so their lips could stay intertwined.

They pleased each other as needed and rested next to each other to catch their breath.

Harry: "I like morning sex"

Zayn: "yeah?"

Harry: "a lot"

Zayn: "make sure you aren't walking weird in the airport later...god we'll get shot"

Harry groaned

Harry: "Niall probably already told them Z"

Zayn: "you think so?"

Harry: "I just feel like it...what are we gonna say when they confront us?"

Zayn: "I mean, what is there to say? If they know, then they know everything..."

Harry: "we can't just stand there though"

Zayn: "I guess I'll just tell Liam that it's true...that I can't ever get enough of you. That I wanted to try it with him but, you stood right in front of me and I couldn't help myself. That's the truth and if he wants it, he can have it."

Harry: "they're gonna be pissed though, it's not like they're gonna forgive us in a week...no, it's gonna be awhile Z"

Zayn: "I understand that, but we got ourselves into this mess and now we have to face the consequences that come with it."

Harry sighed

Harry: "I wish we could've just been together from the start."

Zayn hugged Harry close to him

Zayn: "me too baby, but everything happens for a reason...and you're in my arms now. No matter what happens, at the end of the day you're gonna be in my arms."

Harry nuzzled closer and Zayn placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Zayn: "now let's go get dressed and get ready. The Uber should be here in a half hour or so"

They rolled out of bed, finished packing and waited until the Uber came to take them to the airport.

They didn't bother catching separate Ubers because they figured Niall had spilled their secret anyways, so they drove to the airport hand in hand...not too ready to face their friends.

Harry: "I'm nervous as fuck"

Zayn: "what's the worst that could happen babe?"

Harry: "they blow up at us in the middle of the airport, there's a story in the news, we get screamed at by the entire planet and we're screwed."

Zayn: "the most that'll happen is that they'll get pissed at us, ask to talk privately and we'll work it out as a band...who knows, maybe Niall didn't even tell."

Harry sighed and leaned his head against the seat in front of him.

Silence remained for the rest of the ride until they arrived outside of the airport.

Harry: "wait babe"

Zayn turned around

Harry: "kiss me"

Zayn smiled and placed his hand behind Harry's head and brought their lips together.

Zayn: "this will be okay I promise"

Harry nodded although the remained a little unsure.

They made their way through baggage check and security until they saw Paul and the three others boys waiting outside of Gate A9 for them.

Harry: "I'm gonna puke"

Zayn: "don't act suspicious babe, they still might not know."

Harry gulped as they made their way toward Niall, Louis, and Liam.

Louis and Liam came running toward them, engulfing them in hugs that could've swallowed them.

Liam: "you made it baby"

Zayn took a deep breath and sunk into Liams hug, so thankful Niall kept the secret in for a little while longer.

Louis: "you look sexy this morning"

Harry: "thank you"

Louis kissed Harry on the lips gently, and it was the first time Zayn has witnessed it. He felt anger boil inside of him and he pushed it back down before taking a seat.

Harry: "hey Ni, show me where the bathrooms at"

Paul: "be careful you two, paps are bad!"

They nodded and made their way to the bathroom with a security guard behind them for initial support.

Harry: "you didn't tell them Ni?"

Niall: "I slept on it and although what you're doing is wrong I'm gonna trust that you and Zayn will tell them soon."

Harry threw his arms around Niall.

Harry: "thank you so much"

Niall: "you'd do the same for me...but listen haz, you need to tell them soon. For real"

Harry: "I know, we just need to find a perfect time and place"

Niall nodded

Niall: "let's get going, the plane should be boarding soon"

They led themselves out of the bathroom and roamed back over to the gate where they'd be boarding, making sure to stop and take pictures with fans along the way.

Zayn was still on edge from witnessing the kiss between Louis and Harry, and to be honest he would've much rather have them find out then watch Louis love up on Harry.

Paul: "come on lads, time to board"

Harry noticed Zayn looking a little upset and he didn't really know why, until he remembered the public kiss a few minutes ago. He wished he could love up on Z and tell him he was sorry, but he had to save it. Fuck the publicity war.