|meet me at the pool|

They boarded the plane and were forced to sit by their boyfriends, which caused even more tention for Zayn.

He never knew he'd become so jealous but, he realized that the way he was feeling was valid and that he only got this way with someone he truly loved.

Loved?

Were they in love?

Harry and Louis sat with their hands linked together over the arm rest with Niall closest to the aisle.

Across from them, Paul sad near the window with Liam in the middle, gripping Zayns thigh who sat closest to the aisle.

About halfway through the flight, Harry got antsy and wanted to ease Zayn's mind from the kiss earlier.

What better way then to text him?

Louis was asleep so it was a perfect opportunity.

Harry: "I know you're mad because of the kiss baby, I'm sorry"

Zayn: "not your fault."

Harry: "I know but I still feel bad, I wanna be kissing your lips"

Zayn: "it's done and over with Harry."

Harry: "then look at me"

Zayn: "Liam is already wondering who I'm texting, so no"

Harry: "fuck it, look at me"

Zayn gave in and met Harry's eyes across the aisle, the same eyes that he got lost in every time he glanced.

Harry: "you're cute as hell when you get jealous"

Zayn: "I don't like being jealous"

Harry: "I don't like when you are because you know for a fact that I only have eyes for you"

Zayn: "I know but in real time you wouldn't be watching your partner kiss someone else baby"

Harry: "i know and it sucks ass, but at least we're finding our way around it slowly yeah?"

Zayn: "mhm"

Harry: "wanna have some pool fun tonight?"

Zayn: "meet me in the hot tub after it closes, 1 am."

Harry: "sneaky sneaky"

Zayn: "I'm getting hard just thinking about your pretty pink lips"

Harry: "I get hard just looking at you, so join the club hun"

Zayn: "it's gonna suck not holding you bug"

Harry: "I know, but you know how I feel and that's a huge thing. I'm yours"

Zayn: "mmm whisper that in my ear and I'll believe you"

Harry smiled at his phone, falling so fast. He glanced over at Zayn who grinned and shifted his gaze to Liam.

Harry sighed and leaned his head against the window, yawning and closing his eyes. Shortly after, he drifted off to sleep.

After a long 10 hour flight the boys landed and were taken to the finest hotel in the area. They had the rest of the night, as well as all day tomorrow to get situation before the tour started.

Paul had Niall staying with Louis and Harry, while Liam stayed with Zayn.

Although he knew it was gonna happen, Harry groaned on the inside. Spending time alone with Z was gonna be even more of a chore than it was before.

By the time they were checked in and settled in their rooms it was 11 pm and they were all exhausted and jet lagged from the long flight.

They all decided to hop in bed and get to sleep for the night. Harry told Louis he wasn't in the mood for cuddling so it would be easier to sneak away later.

Louis and Niall were sound asleep by midnight, and Harry snuck out of bed to call Zayn in the hallway.

He answered in a whisper.

Zayn: "Harry?"

Harry: "have you been sleeping?"

Zayn: "yeah I was, what's up?"

Harry: "oh I uh...nothing I guess"

Zayn: "okay baby, Liams asleep right next to me"

Harry: "I guess I'll uh...I'll get to bed then"

Zayn: "sleep well okay?"

Harry: "sure"

Zayn: "you sure you're okay?"

Harry: "mhm"

Zayn: "see you in the morning bug"

Harry hung up and sunk down against the wall of the hallway. Did Zayn forget? He promised he'd make time for him and he totally forgot about their plans.

Despite Zayn forgetting, Harry fled down to the pool area anyway. He decided to sit by the outdoor pool instead for some fresh air.

The darkness invaded the space around him and all he could do was think.

He thought about how wrong this was.

He thought about how much pain he was causing Louis.

He thought about how fast he was falling.

He thought about every little thing that could've possibly clouded his mind until he noticed the time.

It was 5 in the morning. It'd been 5 hours since he escaped to the pool and let his thoughts take him somewhere else.

To his surprise, he hadn't gotten any calls or interruptions from the staff for being near the pool after close, so he let time drift away from him for awhile.

The boys were woken up early for an interview before the tour started with the press, so Harry knew he'd be found soon. So for now, he relaxed where he was...taking in the rest of the time he had alone.

Another hour passed and the sun was rising, he snapped a few quick pictures of the beautiful sky before noticing the commotion inside the hotel. Meaning people were waking up and moving around.

A few seconds later his phone rang.

Harry: "hello!"

Louis: "thank goodness you answered, where are you?"

Harry: "just woke up early and decided to...to uh...take a morning walk. I'll be up soon"

Louis: "okay love, be safe"

Harry: "okay"

Harry sighed, knowing what he missed out on last night. He knew Zayn was tired and jet lagged, so forgetting the plans they made shouldn't have been that big of a deal...but it was.

They never had time to together, especially not now that the tour was starting.

Harry sighed, and before he could let any more thoughts invade his brain, his phone rang again.

Harry: "yeah?"

Paul: "good morning sunshine, we're all waiting for you in the lobby for breakfast"

Harry: "oh yeah...I'll be there in a few"

Paul: "hurry it up"

Harry: "mkay"

Harry looked down to notice his wrinkled feet and his pajama bottoms. Realizing he needed to change before he made any kind of appearance.

He rushed upstairs using the staircase to avoid as many people as he could.

When he walked inside he rushed to get changed and erase the exhausted look from his face, but it was useless...there was no hope in escaping those questions.