Chapter One

Worn out from working all day whilst having brief encounters with rude customers that seemed to have no grasp on the concept on what time you closed the grocery store at, you begrudgingly carried yourself to reach your dormitory. Working was nonsensical as your parents paid your tuition, rent, and provided you with allowance but it never hurt you to save up for college and future goals. As you reached the door of your dorm, you took a minute to dig around your bag, messing its contents as you desperately tried to find the key, praying to God that you didn't leave them behind the staff room.

Thankfully, it seemed the heavens heard your callings for assistance and pity consumed their hearts as they bestowed upon you the key. Sighing in relief, you entered your room as you dragged your feet to at least reach your desk and with much procrastination, you had achieved your goal. Dropping your bag on the floor without care, you took a seat and stared blankly at the mess in front of you.

You weren't a messy person per se, but you were, most definitely, not a clean one either. Your desk was filled with past assignments, random receipts, candy wrappers, and other junk that you were just way too lazy to throw away properly. Making a mental note to clean up your desk in the morning if you could spare the time, you quickly made some room for both your laptop and drawing tablet, soon placing both items to where you had quickly made some space earlier.

Pressing the power button and connecting your tablet to your laptop, you took out your phone from your bag which had it's content spilling to the floor as you had left the zipper open though this detail didn't really stay on your mind for too long. Checking out Instagram and Twitter, scrolling through posts of your favorite artists as you continuously liked their works. Slowly your eyes had wandered to the messages and notification bars on Instagram as a sigh escaped your lips.

You weren't sad nor surprised at this point. Beyond your friend group that consisted of 7 people, including yourself, you barely made any efforts to communicate with others. Unsurprisingly, there was also no new messages in the group chat. Each one of them had their own lives and you didn't blame them for not being active all the time. Most of them were either reading mangas, watching anime, playing videogames and the like.

ANIME WAIFUS PROTECTION SQUAD ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

1:26 From LoliconAss
OH MY GOD HAIKYUU IS
GETTING A SEASON 4

1:26 From Senpai Yamete~
OKAY EVERYBODY CALM TF
DOWN CALM DOWN Y'ALL-

1:26 From Squirtward
I CAN'T BREATHE OH JESUS
CHRIST HELP HELP HELP

1:27 From Squirtward
@DemonFuck did you change
my name again?

1:27 From DemonFuck
IT WAS AN ACT OF POLITICAL
SACRFICE

1:27 From SugarDaddy (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC

1:27 From SugarDaddy (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
HAIKYUU SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:28 From Senpai Yamete~
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:29 From LoliconAss
IZ TIME TO REJOICE!!!!!

The conversations had come to an end at that. Letting music play on the background, you turned off your phone and focused on making art. Making a career out of the art you made wasn't something you were seriously considering, the chances of someone laughing at the quality of your art or simply questioning why the prices were such made you back down so you never really continued to pursue the possibility of getting extra cash out of the simple hobby you had developed throughout your childhood.

Opening Clip Studio Paint, you began to randomly doodle your avatar. She didn't really look like you excluding the clothes, she looked like any other anime character with the exaggerated expressions and the seemingly perfectly styled hair with the most amazing bangs. Yeah, this was most definitely not you in any way you looked at it - she was more attractive than you by, at least, six Olympic pools.