Chapter Thirty-Three

Hinata Shoyo was an amazing person in every way possible and maybe that was an understatement in itself given he was so incredible and such an inspiration to everyone inside the show and to all the fans who enjoyed Haikyuu, he was such a captivating character with so many depth in his personality and seeing him struggling and persevere over everything he had to deal with because of his underwhelming height was nearly heart-breaking but he never failed to make the situation turn to his favor if he had any say in the matter and even if he didn't, he would still force himself to be part of something if there was a possibility to squeeze inside, even just a little tiny bit of hope then he would definitely try his damn hardest. He was a loving person who affected his whole team because of the amount of positivity he carried around with him and also because of his never-dying optimism nonetheless of whatever dire situation he had been put into, he was such an amazing guy in general and you couldn't help but feel the air from your lungs be sucked into an unknown void as your eyes fell on him.

He had the brightest orange locks that bounced around whenever he moved around or skipped out of joy, every turn and each step made it look like a flexible gelato which was incredibly amusing and enjoyable to see given it was adorable, you suddenly understood why Kenma was so obsessed and so caring for the boy. Hinata had his hand scratching the back of his neck, recently trimmed nails lightly making contact with the skin as he grinned, smile filled with uncertainty, worry and whether it was for the lecture he would inevitably get from your brother of if it was for your well-being wasn't really anything you dwelled too much in.

You didn't really mind it too much though if you were to be completely honest with yourself and it wasn't only because he was the irreplaceable Hinata Shoyo but due to the understanding nature you had been trying to work on for years now. You didn't like disliking anyone, much less hating anybody because of your mere opinion on them over trivial matters so you had tried to be more open about listening to others a few years ago, even before you had been reincarnated. You wouldn't yell at him for being so careless wince you knew he was a kid and nonetheless of his age, everyone made mistakes and it wouldn't be fair of you to judge him for one thing he did that didn't sit well with you, in addition to that, you knew he was a sweetheart and wouldn't purposefully ever hurt someone. I mean, he even made the foes of his team when on the court his friends which was a feat in itself given many people were naturally competitive.

Your brother also shared your opinion on this matter with your influence on him and because of his respectfulness but it didn't mean he wouldn't lecture someone because of their actions. He most definitely didn't hate them but wanted them to know the severity of their mistake and for them to learn from their past actions so it wouldn't cause others trouble and wouldn't bring more lectures and reprimands from others who weren't as considerate as him. You were quite accustomed to his part of him as he did it often since he always believed that knowing one's flaws and acknowledging them was the first step to improving oneself. He was even shameless enough to not care whether the person he was speaking to was older or younger than him which you admired him for but it was sometimes quite entertaining to see a grade school student teaching a middle-aged man a lesson for his improper language and manners.

You parents had seen it and experienced it first-hand especially whenever your father did something that didn't align with whatever Akagi thought was right and the response was almost either correcting him for something that he wasn't quite right with or accepting his remarks and apologizing formally, promising to try his hardest to not do it again which would always leave you brother satisfied.

Back to the actual matter at hand, your brother had begun to point out the many things Hinata should have been careful with such as watching where he was going which was a given if you had to be honest with yourself as well as checking the road if there were many people or if the pathway was empty before turning his head away from the road for whatever reason the tangerine saw fit which you also agreed with since what Hinata did was dangerous for himself and the victim of his actions which was you for now. Hinata wasn't at all insulted by the reprimands as he dedicatedly nodded his head, fire beneath his dark orbs as he took note of everything your brother was spewing out of his mouth like some kind of verse he memorized from the which Akagi seemed to appreciate a lot as he was smiling tenderly at the younger boy and your heart was successfully melting at the sweet sight. You loved the two of them so much.