Chapter Nineteen

A/N: I'm sure the majority of you guys don't really want me to cover Krava Maga moves so I'll just skip and do a little re-cap!

As sweat cascaded from your skin, you tried to regain the ability to breathe normally as you shallowly inhaled, your chest heaving. Your eyes were shut as Watanabe desperately fanned you, trying to not let you over-heat as the tatami mat underneath your body began to warmen up, absorbing your body-heat. Akagi had removed his shirt by now in need of something to cool him down as Terushima, God bless her soul, wiped away his sweat as much as possible.

Hayase had basically given up after your grandfather ended the lecture for stances which was, ultimately, very dissapointing since you didn't want him to give out so easily but you were considerate and decided to not push him any further. Everyone had limits, and maybe that was his. You didn't want to endager his health simply because you wanted him to continue training. The boy was seated near Akagi, brows furrowed as he fretted over the boy, trying to find something he could do to help the two of you.

"Y/n-san! D-Do you want some water? I can bring you some water!"

Too tired to sit up and nod properly, you gave him a lazy thumbs-up before you hear him hurriedly shuffling, exiting the dojo as quickly as his little feet can carry him as he, presumably, goes to the kitchen to get the two of you glasses of cold water. You truly appreciated his concern but at that moment, you couldn't think of anything except the need for a breeze to suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Your grandfather had kept asking the two of you if you were alright, checking your temperatures and he had ran off somewhere, but promised to return as soon as possible. Much to your bad luck, tatami mats weren't as cold as tiles were so your body was left to fend for itself, searching for any source of relief.

Though it seemed God was assisting you and your brother since your grandfather had returned with a bucket filled with ice and multiple hand towels. You didn't give him your attention the moment he walked in since you were too preoccupied over-heating but you definitely focused on him once a cold hand towel was pressed against your forehead. Almost instantly, you opened your eyes as your hand shot up to hold the towel, pressing it against your cheek for some comfort.

He gave you more towels that had been wrapped around a block of ice before he went over to Akagi to do the same, your brother releasing a moan of delight and a mumble of appreciation as he bathed in the blessings of ice. You heard a small laugh come from Terushima but you didn't bother to look, too focused on latching on to your only source of comfort.

Watanabe smiled at your relieved expression as she pressed a cold towel against your forehead, though you couldn't see this as your eyes were closed. Soon after the arrival of your grandfather, Hayase had bursted into the room with a pitcher with water and ice in one hand and a few plastic cups in the other.

Quickly, he scurried towards Akagi, setting down what he had brought and pouring the young boy a glass of cold water. Akagi, eyes closed as well, hadn't noticed Hayase's efforts but your brother's eyes opened once Hayase spoke up, informing him that he had brought some water.

"Akagi-san, Akagi-san, have some water."

The young boy spoke as your brother slowly opened his eyes, turning his head to the right to see what Hayase was talking about. As soon as his eyes landed on the cup, he immediately sat up to drink it, gulping the liquid down impossibly fast. Smiling cheerfully, Akagi thanked Hayase as he requested another fill.

"Thanks, Nuppeppō-chan. Can I get more?"

An irritated vein appeared on Hayase's forehead like those ones seen on an anime as the boy scowled, though he was already pouring Akagi another glass.