Chapter Thirty-Two

A/n: just finished another exam! Planning to make some more haikyuu fanfics so I may not update this as often! :))

"Sunarin, it's not like we're not gonna come back!"

Were your words as the aforementioned male loosely crossed his arms across his chest with his nose scrunched up to further let you know that he was annoyed, which wasn't really something you ever questioned given he was glaring daggers at you with the sharpest orbs you ever saw someone own, his lips forming a very apparent scowl while he sat on your bed with an unpigmented blanket around his shoulders that hung very insecurely that the threat of falling was ever present.

"No, you aren't going."

After joining the training camp and specialising in blocking by the recommendation of Akihito as he saw  Suna as a rather observant individual who could benefit the team if his skills were honed properly, the future Inarizaki middle blocker had been trailing and looming over you more than usual as he chased away the recent additions who tried to strike a conversation with you since you were more experienced than them when it came to actually playing on the court, for the most part.

He had seemed to be very protective of you especially from boys and you understood that he mostly just did it because you were one of the people he actually got along with but you couldn't help but feel amused and a little bit joyful at the fact that he was concerned about you even though there was no imminent danger presenting itself. Most of the guys joining were relatively young and didn't pose as a threat to you or any other girl since they were respectful and even got along with the opposite gender which you were pleased with.

"It's just a short trip to Miyagi, Sunarin!"

You were actually very giddy when you heard the news from your father as an apology that your family had to move around a lot, this time all of you were transferring to Tokyo because their companies were becoming rather successful and they wanted to relocate as soon as possible. You were disappointed, of course, that you had to leave everyone from Inarizaki that you had met in Hyogo and continue to live your life in Tokyo with a hurriedly made plan with too many possible spots for mistakes.

You didn't have Oikawa's or Iwaizumi's contact number if they had phones by now so you couldn't inform them of your sudden visit which wasn't really something that concerned you as the mere idea of surprising them was something you wanted to do for awhile now, and this was the perfect opportunity for you to do exactly just that. You were speculating where they could possibly be when you finally arrive there and you had concluded that they would either be at their school's gymnasium, their future school's gymnasium, or at the backyard of Iwaizumi's home. If not, then you'd have to search for them then.

Though, Suna didn't really look convinced and though his opinion on the matter didn't really matter much as you would be going to Miyagi either way, you didn't want to piss him off and ruin the friendship you worked hard for just because you weren't willing or was too lazy to try and convince him. You didn't want an angry or frustrated Suna in your hands because you never knew how he would act so you attempted to avoid that side of him at all costs if you could afford it.

"You have Atsumu and Osamu to keep you company while I'm gone!"

You had introduced them to each other awhile ago as the twins were actually attending the training camp as well though he still hadn't met Kita as the boy was still studying for his entrance exams for Inarizaki Junior High which you were sure was a fairly difficult for educational institute to enter, if the band Inarizaki brought during the Interhigh was a give away of anything.

At your words, the narrow-eyed male had scoffed lightly as he grabbed the edges of the blanket, pinching them between his index and thumb so he could adjust them, you knew that the middle blocker didn't like any of the twins to the extent that he'd call any of them his friends though he was much more tolerant towards Osamu since the aforementioned male was much more silent and they had a mutual hatred towards Atsumu who was still as exuberant as ever despite the barrage of insults he got from the two boys. Given that the bee look-alike was actually quite social and got along with most people, the apparent dislike of Suna towards him wasn't anything he really took notice of.