Prologue

Narator- 20years ago in the kingdom of Riverdale a war started between two royal families. Coopers And Jones. No one know who started the fight or why but one thing was sure: the aftermaths were brutal.

Many people died. Men and women, adults and children.
The kingdom was seperated in to two parts:

Northside- ruled by queen Alice a widow after king Harold I. They had one daughter, princess Elizabeth. Their family life is very formal. The Northside is corupted and the queen with her ministers is lying to their people about the war, death of the soldiers and mostly about the Southside.

Southside- ruled by king Forsythe II., during the war he losed his wife, daughter and his sister. The only family that he has is his son Forsythe III. and his "daughter" Angelica. To both of them he has a close relationship. During the war he was honest towards his people. That gain him their respect and love.

In the war it was never sure who would win. One time it was one side and then the other side.

Now after so many years of suffering the king and queen finally decided to make a peace. Of course both of them know a simple declaration wouldn't be enough. To make sure there will be no more wars the rulers privatly decided to arranged marriage between princess Elizabeth and princ Forsythe. That will also united the two kingdoms.

That everything sounds VERY nice but theres one tiny catch. The groom and bride doesn't know anything. But that would change very soon....

So before i am gonna end this chapter i would love to thank my dearest bestie Delilah from QueenLiliReinhart. She did an amazing cover and herself wrote some stories that you should definetly check out. She help me a lot during the writing and i will never be capable of thanking her enough.
Love you Delilah😘

And also thanks to everyone who decided to read my first book. Thanks and have an amazing day😊