Chapter seventeen

Two weeks later....

Jugheads P.O.V.

After two weeks of mine and Bettys honeymoon in our family beach house we are coming home. We had so much fun (😏😏). But there were a lots of bodyguards with us. Well now after two weeks we are gonna see others. I am gonna have mine corunation and Betty a day after.

We are currently in the car. Me and Betty are excited to see others but we are gonna miss our privaci. That's because Cheryl, Toni and Veronica are gonna be Bettys ladys in waiting and the boys are becoming mine advisers. Well except for Vojta. He is leaving today and what i heard from the girls they saw him and Anna kissing. She is really sad the had to leave.

Because of so much people are moving in we had to renoved West wing of our palace. I didn't even know there is a West wing.

Now we finally arrived back home. Everyone are waiting for us outside in front of the palace. When we got out of the car Anna was the first one who runned towards us.

A: Welcome back!!!

She said and hugged both of us.

Then others came.

Sp: Guys, hope you had a great time.

He said and winked at me.

J: Shut it!

After some talking we were back in our bedroom alone. We used our free time for making out because we know  our free time is gonna be limited after the corunations. Then someone again knocked on the door.

It was Carl.

C: I am really sorry to interrup you but the dinner is ready.

J: Give us a minute.

C: Yes, sir.

He said and left. I turned to Betty.

J: Can you believe that you will be queen?

B: And you will be the king.

J: I care more about you then myself.

I said and kissed her. We then went to the dinning room. Everyone wanted to know how was our honeymoon. But Anna and Vojta who both sat on the end of the table far from us were having there own conversation. There were talking but not in english. I wonder what they were talking about.

Annas P.O.V.

( Whenever the text will be in this it means that they talked by language no one else understand )

Me and were talking. I was really sad that he has to leave. I want by my side. No! I need him by my side. I care about him so much. We are dating for about six months already. I am gonna miss him so much.

A: Are you excited to go home?

Vo: Partly, on one hand i am excited to go home and see my brother but on the other i am gonna miss you so much.

A: Maybe after you finished studying on Charles university you can live here with me?

I said very scared, will he want to be here with me? Is it too big of a step? Does He even wanna be with me?

Vo: I would love too, but what if your uncle or cousin wouldn't approved?

A: Well, who said we have to live here? We can live in my house but only if you want to live with.....

Vo: Anna.......... I would love to live with you.

He said and smiled at me. I was so happy.

A: I love you.

Vo: I love you too.

The rest of the dinner we were talking about our future and how much we are happy for eachother. It was great.

Next chapter is gonna be Jugheads corunation!!!!!