Chapter thirteen

Jugheads P.O.V.

When i heard the letter is from Ghoulies i was shocked. Why would they send us a letter?

J: What das is says?

FP: To the highness king Forsythe II and the prince Forsythe III.

Your highness,
I heard that your son prince Forsythe is getting married. Normally i would congratuled you but i don't think that's the case. I wanna warn you that if you don't call off the wedding. Something really bad is gonna happend to your kingdom or maybe princess Elizabeth.

Be careful with your decision.

Sincerly
Penny Peabody.

Penny is a leader of the Ghoulies. She is a merceless bitch.

When dad read the part about Betty i was outraged. I looked at Anna and she looked the same. Maybe even worse.

J: How dare she threaten Betty!!!!

A: I am gonna burn Greendale to the ground!!

FP: Both of you calm down!!!! We need to do something and you screaming doesn't help!

J: Sorry, but what did you expect from me to do?

FP: I didn't expect anything, that's why i was suprised!

A: Both of calm down!! We need to do something.

J: But what?

FP: Well, we could call off the wedding.....

A: Not an options! If we do that the people are gonna think the war is gonna continue and they became scared. And when people are scared they do irrational decision! And that could lead to anarchy!!! And more death!!!!

J: You are right Anna, but still what are we gonna do? This is about Bettys safety.

FP: Excacly. We need to keep her safe but if you two are gonna get married she would became even bigger target.

J: But why would they want to hurt her and not me? We would both ruled the kingdom so we both would be targets.

A: Well, you have a reputacion of badass guy and she nice kind good looking princess.

FP: That's true.

J: So what are we gonna do?

FP: Have no idea.

We all sat there for a while until..

A: I think i have a plan.

FP: What plan?

A: Well, until the wedding we could hide Betty in place where no one is gonna look for her.

I imidietly know what place she though about.

J: You mean-

A: Yes, i mean my house. It's far from the borders And it's in the middle of nowhere.

J: Okay, so we all gonna hide there?

A: No, not everyone. Only me girls and Kevin. You and the boys are gonna make sure to make this place as save as possible.

FP: Okay.... Can you fully explain your plan and what each of us is gonna do?

A: Gladly. So Jughead is gonna go to Betty, explain her everything and help her packed. Uncle is gonna hire some trustworthy bodyguards for Betty and for the palace. I am gonna call everyone and i mean everyone including my friend Vojta to come to the palace as fast as possible. The girls and Kevin are gonna go to my house and the boys are gonna make sure this palace is the safest place on this fucking earth!!!

That was the first time Anna ever sweared in front of my dad and a first time she said her friend name.

A: And no one is gonna get hurt!! Not under my watch! I will make sure that  not a single soul is gonna touch Betty or her friends.

FP: So you are gonna finally became the Dark Angel?

A: Yes.

Dark Angel is a special posicion. Before the kingdom there were serpents. In the serpents was King his Queen and the Dark Angel. Dark Angels job was to protect the king, Queen and there loved ones. This posicion is here to todays days. Last time who had the posicion was Natalia Jones II.

Annas mother.

FP: So what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Me and Anna left the office and went to our bedrooms. When i run in to my bedroom Betty was sitting on a bed reading a book.

B: Jug? Are you okay?

I quikly explained her everything and i know she was scared. Then both of our phones got a notification. Anna created a groupchat for everyone.

In the Groupchat.

Anna: So everyone understand the plan?

Vojta: I still half asleep but sure whatever.

Cheryl: Who the hell are you?

Anna: My friend. But Vojta we are sending a helicopter for you so get ready!

Vojta: Helicopter?!??!

Anna: Shut up! Everyone else get to the palace with your suitcases! NOW!

Sweetpea: Almost there, same with Toni and Fangs.

Veronica: Kevin, can't respond je Is driving me, Cheryl and Archie.

Anna: Good! Jughead did Betty packed?

Jughead: I just explained to her i am not Flash!!!

Anna: Shut up and do it!!!!!

After that i helped Betty packed. Then we looked at eachother.

B: Jug, i don't wanna go. I wanna be here with you!

J: I wanna be with you too but i would rather miss you that to see you hurt.

B: I love you.

J: I love you too.

We then kissed. We kissed like it could be our last time. We then went outside the palace where everyone else was waiting. There was a limo waiting for Betty and the others.

A: Good so now that B is here Kevin and girls get to the car!!!

Before that Veronica hugged Archie, Kevin Fangs. Betty kissed me and hugged me. Toni hugged the Southside boys.When the everyone except Anna got to the car she towards me.

A: Don't worry Jug. Everyone is gonna be safe.

J: Do you have everything?

A: I have my guns and crosbow.

She then hugged me and my dad.

FP: Good luck honey.

A: Thanks dad.

That was the first time she called him dad. It was obvious that dad was happy. He didn't had a daughter for ten years and now he gets two. Anna and Betty. Then she looked at me last time and went to the car. Then they drived away with two other cars full of bodyguards.

I was sad but i knew Anna would keep my Betty safe

To be continue......