Chapter five

Bettys P.O.V.

Wow. Jughead is really sweet. He is a real gentleman.

After An and FP sat down Jonathan came with four maids. Jonathan pour us a drink and the maids served us pasta with tomato sauce. It was great to eat such a simple food after so many fancy diners with my mother. After few minutes FP started to talk.

FP: Well, tomorrow we are going to hold a ball as a celebration of your engagement.

An and Jug started to mumble something to eachother.

FP: What is there something you would like to share with us?

A: No. Just that we are annoyed with this fancy stuff an being called miss and sir.

J: Couldn't said it better.

FP: Okay....... And what about you Betty? What do you think about this ball?

B: I don't know. On one hand i love to dance but on the other is really uncomfrtable to be in the spotlight all night.

A: Couldn't agree more. I love to sing and dance but being the center of attention is weird.

FP: Yeah, I get it. But we need an offical annoucment about your engagement and it would be good if we can sing the declaration in front of the people.

A: Wait a minute..... What declaration? Did i miss something?

She sounded very confused and i was too. Same with Jughead.

FP: Wait, i didn't told you guys?

J: Seriously look at our faces. Do we look like you said it before?

FP: Calm down guys. It's just a piece of paper saing that when you two get engaged the war is over.

J: Okay......

An and Jug nodded their head and both of them took a sip of their drink.

FP: And also that Jug is going to have a baby with Betty-

Then he was stopped by Jughead choking on his drink and An spilling her drink all over her. She then noticed Jug and started to patting his back. When he stopped he said:

J: I am sorry what?

B: He said we have to have a baby together.........

I said quietly but Jug still heared me.

J: You knew about that?!!!??

B: Mom told me while i was eating breakfast......

A: I think i need a shot.

J: Me too.....

FP: Call me in.

Fp then took the Bell and ringed it. Jonathan then came to the room.

Jo: What do you need sir?

FP: Betty do you want too?

B: I am not old enough to drink.

FP: Those two either but still.

He said pointing to An and Jug. I then nodded.

FP: Great. Jonathan please bring four glasses of our best whiskey.

Jo: Yes, sir.

A minute later he came with the glasses and all of us stand up so FP could give a toast.

FP: I know this is weird. All of it. But as a royal family we cannot forget one thing. We aren't doing this for ourselfs we are doing it for our people.

A: Amen.

Jug then started to cracking up over An's comment. I couldn't help but i did too. We then drank our shot.

Fp: Anyway. I have to leave. I need to prepare thing for the ball.

A: Have fun.

She said sarcastly. He then left.

A: Well i am going to play on piano. Have fun lovebirds.

She winked and left.

J: Why did She called us that?

B: Have no idea.

J: Well i must say this is getting worse and worse. Don't get me wrong you seem like a nice girl but still-

B: I know. We both are being force to marry someone we don't know And then we are suppose to have a baby together.

J: Well they didn't said when.....

B: What do you mean?

J: Just that we have sometime to get to know eachother.

B: Sounds good....

We were now in front of eachother. I think we were about to kiss but then Jonathan came to the room.

Jo: I am sorry to interruped you but I have a letter for miss An.

J: She isn't here. She Is in here office.

And as he said the last part a sound of a piano was heard. Sound like she was playing something dramatic. Was is Defying Gravity?!!? I am not sure.

Jo: Oh, yes i am again so sorry.

He left and me and Jug looked at eachother again.

J: Maybe we can try to..... I don't know like eachother?

B: Yeah that would be great..... I think.

He then kissed my hand and left.

B: We are you going?

J: I am going to sleep.

B: Okay.

J: Sweet dreams, my fiancee.

B: You too Juggie.

He smiled when i said Juggie. He has such a cute smile. I then went by An' office where she  was finishing the final part of her song:

A:  🎵Tell them how
      I am Defying Gravity.
      I am flying high
      Defying Gravity,

      And soon i am match them
     In renownnnnnnn.

I didn't heard the rest because i went to my bedroom and closed the door.

I think i am gonna like it here.....

To be continue......