Chapter twenty-one

Jugheads P.O.V.

When i left her in the room my heart dropped. I am such a bad husband. My soul is full of shame and disguast with myself.
I went to our bedroom and started to pack. I don't know how long i will be gone or when i come back. If i ever come back.....

No! I don't have time for negativity! I WILL come back. To my people. My friends.
My Betty.....

Then the door opened and Anna came to my room. She is my main general. I turned to her and ask her.

J: Are you ready?

A: Packed stuff? Yeah. Emotionally? No....

J: I know, me too but-

A: It's so bad going to war and we don't even know if we are gonna come back! If we know that in a month we are gonna be back it would be so much better!!! What if it gonna take us years? What if we not gonna come home at all!!???????!!!!!!

She was panicking. Great! Excacly what i needed! But this time it was different. It was so negative. I know that some negativity is in all of us but this is too much for Anna.

J: Anna, I know it's a stupid question but are you alright?

A: What do you mean?

J: You are really negative.

A: And what's wrong about it?

J: Nothing, it just you used to be a positive person and this isn't you, Anna.

A: It's just....

J: What?

A: ..... Since I was in my house, all the memories and trauma came back to me and it is tearing me apart and when Vojta left it didn't get any better.

J: You are more that just a friends, aren't you?

A: Yeah.....

She seemd very hurt and i felt bad.

J: I am sorry..

A: I will be fine. You should be worried about Betty, when I went around the safe room I heard her crying.

J: Wait! Are you serious!?!?

A: Yeah..... You know what? I will pack for you and you will go to your wife!!

J: Okay!

I said and runned to my wife. When I opened the door she looked suprised and her eyes were all red from the crying.

B: Juggie....

J: Betts...

She runned towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

J: I am so sorry.

B: Theres nothing you should be sorry for.

J: Yes, there is. I am leaving you here, not knowing how long i will be back, leaving my wife behind.

B: I will be fine, Juggie. The people needs you. You are king and you have some duties towards them.

J: And what about my duties towards my wife?

B: Don't worry about them. As a king you have to put it aside and be a leader.

Before i could say anything the guards opened the door saying it's time to go. I kissed Betty one more time with a lot of passion and left the room. Before I left i looked at her one last time and said.

J: I love you.

B: I love you too.

To be continue......