Chapter nineteen

So i decided not to write about Bettys coronation, it would be excacly same as Jugheads. And Hey my phone isn't lagging anymore!!!! And BTW this is Bettys crown:

 And Hey my phone isn't lagging anymore!!!! And BTW this is Bettys crown:

It is a special crown created on Jugheads orders only for her

Now it's time for the chapter, right?

Bettys P.O.V.

Me and Jughead are having a picnic in the garden. He is teaching me how to ride a horse. His horse is all black and mine white.

J: Don't be scared! It's gonna be fine!

He said and helped me on the horse. I called her Rosaline. He then got on his. He call him Hubert.

J: Just stay calm, okay?

B: O-o-okay...

J: Don't worry, it will be fine.

I nodded.

J: Just follow me, i won't be fast, i promise.

B: Fine.

We then ride around garden. It was fine. I really got a handle of it.

A: Jug!!! Betty!!!

We both turned around and saw Anna riding on partly white and black horse.

J: Looks like you finally took Ella on a ride.

A: Yeah, she is so excited!! How are you doing Betty?

B: It's going well!

J: I have a feeling you are actually getting better that me.

After that we all laught a bit, until continue together. After a few minutes Anna had to leave because Ella started to get tired.

Then me and Jug went to our picnic and started to eat sandwiches. We were having a great time.

Until....

Jo: Your highness!!! Your highness!!!

Jonathan said breathing heavily. He must been running all the way from palace.

J: Jonathan!! Are you alright?

Jo: I have an important letter for you! From Greendale!!

Jughead took the letter from him and read it. He than said.

J: Take queen to safety.

B: Jug? What's going on?

He didn't listen to me, he continue to talk to Jonathan.

J: Take her to safety. NOW!!!

Then a guards came and took me to palace.

B: Jug, what's going on????!!!!!?!!

J: I will explain it later!! Stay safe!!!!

The guards took me to the safe room. It was a new room build with the new wing. The guards left. I was alone.

In the room was a big bed, table, chair and a closet. There was also door to the bathroom.

I was scared. What was in the letter? Why would Jug told the guards to take me safety? I needed answers.

This time shorter chapter but i will probably update again later today.

Have a nice day and bye

-Anna