Chapter fourteen

Jugheads P.O.V.

When they left i noticed a helicopter flying towards the palace.

J: Dad, he is already here!

FP: That quickly?!

J: Looks like that.

Then the helicopter got down and from it got a young man with brown short hair. He was holding a backpack in his hand.

FP: Vojta?

Vo: Yes, sir.

J: Do you have a proof?

Vo: Yeah i got this picture of me and Anna.

He handed us a photo of him and Anna. They were standing on Charles Bridge in Prague.

J: Okay, I am Jughead Ans cousin and this is her uncle FP.

Vo: Pleasure to meet both of you.

FP: Come in we have inportant things to discuss.

We then went inside.

Bettys P.O.V.

We were in a limo. I was looking throw the window and sometimes playing with my ring. We were on coutryside.I was so sad that i have to leave but Juggie insisted on me to go. Girls and Kevin were chatting about something well Anna wasn't she was looking at some photos.

Ch: An, i don't want to be rude but how longer are we gonna drive there.

A: We should be there at any moment.

She said without looking up from here photos. Then the driver said.

D: Miss An, we are almost there.

A: Thank you.

We then drove through some metal gate. The gate closed behind us. Then we stopped in front of a fancy house.

Anna got out of the car and someone came to welcome her

(M- Marianus)

M: Miss An!! What a pleasure to see you again. Welcome back home your majesty.

A: Thank you Marianus. Did you got the message from the king?

M: Yes, your majesty.

A: Are the rooms prepared for our guests?

M: Of course!

A: Great! Now please tell others to get the suitcases to the guests rooms.

M: As you wish.

He then clapped and some maids came and took our suitcases and took them inside.

A: Come on guys let's go inside.

We all went behind her. She gave us quick tour.

Hall