Chapter eighteen

Jugheads P.O.V.

Today is the day i will become the king of our new kingdom of Riverdale. It's very exciting but i am more excited for Betty to become my queen.

I haven't see her since breakfast because i had to get ready. I'm currently with my dad in my bedroom.

Fp: Son, i'm so proud of you.

J: Really?

Fp: Of course I am. Look at yourself! You are healthy, you have a beautiful wife and the people loves you. I couldn't be more happy!!!

J: Thanks dad.

We then hugged eachother.

Then i went to get dressed while dad was talking with Anna who just came. He was telling her about his corunation and how her mother cried the whole time.

A: No, you can't be serious!!!

Fp: I swear it's true!!!

They then laught a bit until i came.

A: Oh my gosh!!!! Juggie!!!

She said while tears were falling from her eyes.  She looked great.

My dad was wearing a uniform similiar to mine

J: Wow, Anna you look great!

A: Me? Look at yourself!!!!!

Fp: Looks like someone is gonna follow her mothers footsteps.

A: Hey!

I then wiped away her tears from her eyes.

We then went to the doors of room where the corunation is gonna take place. Anna and Dad hugged me.

A: Good luck, bro.

J: Thanks, sis

I said knowing that would make her angry. She don't like when someone call her my sister. But she didn't say anything, she just smiled at me and left with my dad.

Then it was my time to go. The doors were opened for me by the guards. So went to the priest that is gonna crown me. While i was coming through the room everyone were bowing and curtsy (a/n- imagine it like the coronation from descendants).

I saw my future advisers they were wearing uniforms too. The girls were wearing dresses but i didn't care about that i cared about Betty. When i saw her i smiled at her, she smiled too. She looked amazing.

( A/n- Yeah, i know it's dress from Cinderella, but it's so hard to find a good dress)

She was next to my dad and Anna. They all looked really happy.

Then I came to the priest.

(A/n- warning!!! I have no idea how it works!!! I am making it up!!)

P: Do you promise that you will take care and protect our kingdom until you will pass it on your heir? Do you promise to love your people and listen to their problems and do everything in your power to help them?

J: I promise on my honor.

P: Well, it's my honor and pleasure to call you our king.

He said and put the crown on my head.

It was a new crown created especially for me

Everyone then started to clap. I turned around and saw everyone smilling.

I then went to Betty, she put her arm around mine and we went to the dinning room to celebrate with our friends.

A few hours later

I am currently with Betty in the garden in the Greenhouse. A few weeks earlier I told some maids to put there a table and two chairs. I wanted so spent some time with her until we have too much work to do.

J: Do you like it here?

B: It's really beautiful here.

J: I'm glad that you like it. Maybe we can spend some time here like once a week?

B: Aren't you gonna have too much work to do?

J: I will always create some time for my wife.

I said and kissed her hand.

We talk a bit until it was time to go for dinner and then we went to sleep. It's gonna be a busy day for Betty.

Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask you if you want a chapter about Bettys coronation. It would be very similiar to Jugheads. If you want it write it in the comments.

Have a wonderful day

- Anna 😘