Chapter one

Bettys P.O.V.

Today i wake up around seven o'clock by one my mothers butler. Just like everyday. I got out of my bed and change to my not so formal dress for breakfast. My mother always want me to look formal. She used to tell every single day the same thing:

„Elisabeth, remember that one day you gonna rule over the Northside but until that you have to gain a respect from the peasants.”

I hate when my mother calls our people "peasants". It's not very nice from here.

But anyway after i change, i went to the dining room where my mother waited for me. Now i am sitting and eating meanwhile she is talking to the leader of security lord Thomas Keller. He is a father of one of my best friends lord Kevin. After while lord Keller left and my mom turned to me.

A: Elizabeth, can you please focuse on me for a minute.

B: Of course mother.

A: Great, as you already know we are fighting with the "Southside" kingdom for a 20 years.

B: Yes.

A: Well, a few days ago I got a letter from king Forsythe.

At this point i was kinda suprised, i know that we are currently losing against the Southside and i really want to know a reason, why would a winning king writing a letter to a losing queen.

A: In the letter he was offering a peace and complete end of the war. I was very interested in the topic of a peace so we started a conversation. In the end we decided to end the war and wrote a declaration of peace.

I couldn't control myself anymore so I just said out loud.

B: THAT'S AWESOME!!!

A: Elizabeth, I understand your excidment but control yourself!

B: Sorry, mother.

A: But that's not all. To make sure no one is gonna start another war we decided to united our kingdoms in to one just like it was before the war. But....

Mom looked kinda nervous and it took her a few seconds to continue with the last sentence.

A:... It came with a price.

B: What price?

A: You gonna have to marry prince Forsythe.

B: Wait, what?!??

I was outraged. I didn't know what to think. I am gonna have to marry someone i don't know?!!??

A: I know you don't like the idea, i would personally prefer lord Archibald for you but we don't have another choice.

Archibald...... My best friend Archie. My mom would rather see me marring someone who is like a brother to me that a prince of Southside. No thanks. Trust me i would rather marry a piece of garbage than marring Archie. He Is in love with lady Veronica my dearest bestie.

A: Anyway, you should start packing because tonight a personal bodyguard is gonna come for you and take you to Southside. Until wedding you gonna live with the royal family to get to know the a little.

B: Wait a minute, so you are telling me that you arranged marriage between me and a prince Forsythe, and then you are telling me that i am gonna live with them?!!

A: Yes, you have to meet him, marry him and have at least one child with him. So until that you have to get to know him a little.

B: I am sorry did you just say i am gonna have to sleep with him!!?!!

A: How other way you think, you can have a baby with him?Now no more guestions! Go to your bedroom and tell the maids to pack you everything you gonna need.

After that I stormed out of the room to my bedroom and start packing myself. I packed my clothes, my books, my diary and my toilities or whatever is it called. I then turn on the TV in my room and started watching American Horror Story. I wasn't even called for lunch. My mother send a maid to give me a lunch. She must be furious with me. Before i knew i saw a black car stopped in front of our mansion.