Chapter sixteen

So after yesterdays chapter my phone started lagging as hell. So it's much harder to write. But i am trying my best 😘
-Anna

Jugheads P.O.V.

After the song which Anna completly nailed it was time for the toast from Veronica and Sweetpea. Veronica started:

V: Betty, where can i begin? We been friends since diapers. I know you as my closet. I wish happiness and Jughead i swear if you are not gonna treat her well, you gonna have to deal with me. But anyway good luck and be happy.

Sp: Jughead, i know you since diapers as well. We always been like a brothers. Now Betty is my "sister". So dude, i will start the overprotective brother mode. So take care!

After that was time for mine and Bettys first dance. It was very romantic. I looked in to her eyes the whole time. I whispered to her.

J: You look gorgeous.

B: You too doesn't look bad.

She answerd. After the dance ended it was time for the cake.

Cake:

After that the guys ( without Kevin ) and Anna took me to the Gardena greenhouse for as they called it The special celebration party

It was just an excuse for them to drink and sing.

A: I May not live to see our glory!
But i've seen wonders great at small!! cuz if my Juggie can get married!
Theres hope for our asses after all!!!

Sp: Raise a glass to freedom!!

Ar+Vo: Hey!!!

F: Something you will never see again!!

Vo: No matter what she tells you!!

Ar: Let's have another run tonight!!

J: Okay guys, that's enough!!! I need to get back to my wife.

A: And do something to her?😏😏😏

Vo: Kinky😏😏😏😏

They then high fived eachother. I then left back to the party. I saw Betty sitting at the table. I sat next to her.

J: Hello, the most beautiful woman on the earth.

I said and kissed her hand.

B: Hello handsome.

She said and smiled. Then Alice came to us.

Al: I am sorry but i have to leave.

B: Really? Already?

Al: Yes, i am sorry.

She said and hugged her. Then my dad asked if he can walk her to the door. At this point Anna and the boys came.

When dad came back He nodded at me and i thumbs up to Anna. She and the boys, well without Archie or Vojta went and tear down the fake wall. Behind the wall was microphone, two electric guitar, electric piano and drums. Betty looked confused.

J: The party just began.

I whispered to her ear.

Anna got one guitar and microphone. Fangs the other one. Sweetpea got behind the piano. Then Toni runned towards them and sat behind the drums.

A: ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!
LET'S GO!!!

That's what they played but i learned my lesson so no lyrics!!!!
-Anna

B: Wow.

J: Do you know why they waited for your mother to leave?

B: Yes. But they are really good.

After that we all parted for a few hours. Then i said to Betty.

J: Remember the unfinised business we have?

B: Yes, i do.

She said seducevli. We then walked to our bedroom and..... let's just say we fufill our marriage dutties. (😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏)

To be continue.......