Chapter twenty

Jugheads P.O.V.

When i read the letter i was furious!! The letter said:

To the king Forsythe III.

Your highness,
I heard you got married. Even through i told you not to. I always imagine you marriing my daughter Ethel and your sister my son Malachii. Well, i must say, i am really angry. Now you must suffer the consequences.

We are declaring a war! And we will fight to our last breath or until we kill your wife.

Penny Peabody

They threaten Betty again!!! I order to take her to safety without telling her anything. She must be really confused.

I call for special meeting of a Royal Council. That's me, my dad, Anna as my main advisor, the boys and the girls. It's ussual that queen is there too but i need to make sure she is safe.

She had to stay there.

I order that no one can come to her without my approval.

Narrators P.O.V.

The Royal Council

In the throne room was put a large table with chairs. Jughead was sitting on one end. Anna by his left and FP on his right. Next to Anna were siting girls. Next to FP boys.

Jughead stand up and read the letter. So many emotions were in the room.

For instance Anna was disgust over an idea of her and Malachii getting married.
Cheryl was pissed and would probably snap if scared Toni didn't hold her hand.
Kevin and Fangs were shocked.
Others were angry or shocked or scared.

The room was quiet until Anna said.

A: I said before and i am gonna said it again, but I AM GONNA BURN GREENDALE TO THE GROUND!!!

Jughead realized that she was panicking. Talking about burning something was one of her coping mechanisms when she was panicking.

Or just bored but he knew that wasn't the case.

Jughead knew he has to be careful or she is gonna start setting things on fire.

J: Annie

He said as sweetlly as possible.

J: Calm down, we need to thing.

That seemed to calm her down.

A: Okay but what are we gonna do?

We that started to talk. We talked for hours until we decided

We have to go to war.

We are gonna fight to protect Riverdale.

To protect Betty.

But that mean I'm gonna have to leave until the war is over. I have to lead. I went to tell Betty everything.

Bettys P.O.V.

I am in this room for hours already! The worse thing is that there isn't even a window! I am just laying on a bed waiting. I don't even know what i am waiting for.

The i heard the doors opening.

Jughead came. He runned towards me and hugged. Tears falling down his cheek.

When we split i said

B: Jug, what's going on? Why did you order them to lock me here?

J: Betty, I am so sorry! But it was the best thing i could do to protect you.

Tears were still falling down.

B: Protect me from what?

He then told me that Penny Peabody declared us a war because we got married and that he has to leave to lead the people. I know his heart dropped while he said the last part.

B: Juggie.....

J: I am so sorry. I really don't want to leave you here but-

B: But you don't have a choice. I know Juggie but don't worry about me. I will wait for you.

J: I love you.

B: I love you too.

We then kissed and hugged. Jug then went to packed and told me to in this room.

When we left i started to cry.

To be continue.......