Epilog

Narrators P.O.V.

Because of the time he was born, prince Philip got a nickname The prince of peace. Or as his parents called him peace boy.
After the war lady Veronica and lord Archie got married and had daughter Valeria, lord Kevin and Fangs adopted a boy named George, lady Anttoinete and Cheryl adopted a girl Tiana. Princess Angelica and Vojta had two children, two years after the war they had Cathy and ten years later Daniel.

And they all lived happily ever after....

After i finished i turned to another page and started to put pictures in here. Philips first birthday, George and Tiana and other family photos. At the end i wrote

To my favorite uncle and autie, happy 15th anniversiry
Lots of love

Cathy

After i finished mom came.

A: Did you finished it?

C: You mean the story? Yes.

Mommy once told me

I will tell you something i wished someone told me: You have never control of who Lives, who Dies and who Tells your story.

When she told me that i realized that someone need to write about what happend 15 years ago. The greatest love story i have ever heard. Better then my parents.

My uncles and aunties.

I'm maybe thirteen years old but i know what matters. Future generations have to learn from choices and mistakes that their ancestors made.

I took the book and with my mom came to the family room. Where everyone was celebrating their 15th anniversity.

J: If it isn't my favorite niece!!

C: Hi uncle, auntie. I got you something.

B: You did? How kind of you!

I then handed them the book. After they opened a smile appeared on their faces.

J: Wow! Cathy! This is amazing!!!

B: Good job!!

C: Thank you

This was their story. One day someone is gonna write mine

The end

So it's over lads! Maybe this storyline but i will write another!! But i will started after i came back from the summer camp so stay tuned!!! When i came back i will be 15!!!

I don't want to tell much about it yet but one thing is for sure

Anna is coming back

See you soon lads😘