Chapter eight

Jugheads P.O.V.

I heard the whole story. I never heard it whole. I was standing behind the doors with everyone else. We were all holding tears. Especially Sweetpea. Then i heard Ans voice.

A: What time is it?

B: I think around 13 o'clock.

A: Did we missed lunch?

B: Probably.

A: Well i asume theres gonna be plenty of food on the ball.

I then heard their gigle. It was so cute. Especially Bettys gigle.

A: I think we should get ready for the ball. Do you have a dress?

B: I am not sure.

A: You can always borrow mine. But first let's take a look on what you have.

B: Yeah, that's a good idea.

We then heard footsteps. Before we could react they opened the doors. They looked confused.

B: Jug?

J: Betty....

We were staring it to eachothers eyes ignoring everything and everyone else around us. I would looked it them forever but then An said.

A: Okay Romeo if you excuse us, me and Juliet have to get ready for the ball.

She said while draging Betty to her room but before she closed the doors she took Tonis hand.

A: You are coming with me too.

T: Okay.....

Then she closed the doors. I looked at the rest. They all had a smirk on their faces.

J: What?

F: Nothing you just looked in to eachothers eyes.

J: What's wrong with that?

S: Well you two are getting married so nothing.

J: Seriosly?

S+F: what? We said truth.

Fp: Okay lover boy we have to get ready for the ball.

J: But the ball starts at six o'clock.

Fp: Trust me it's worth preparing early.

Then Sweets and Fangs draged me to my bedroom and we all choosed our suits. I then got a ring i should give Betty at the ball.

 I then got a ring i should give Betty at the ball

( a/n: rocks, rocks, rooooocckkkkkssss)

It was a pretty ring but not pretty as Betty. She is so beautiful. I wonder what she is doing with girls.

Bettys P.O.V.

After An dragged me to mine room we started looking for dress. When we didn't find any An went to her room and came with so many dresses. It was so hard to choose but i ended with this.