Chapter 7. Esey

Hopes POV

I woke up in my car. It's night. I looked at my phone and saw messages from Ondeaz, Nina, Melanie, Tony, and Kouvr. It's 3 o'clock in the morning. I've been out for 4 and a half hours. I looked at the massages, everyone is worried.

"I should go home," I told myself. I was still tired so I turned on autopilot so that can take me home. When I came home I entered the house. It was so silent. I think everyone is asleep. So I went to my room and tried to go to sleep again, but it didn't work. After one hour of me trying to sleep I heard the door open. I thought everyone is asleep? I got up and walked downstairs. It was Ondreaz, Lola, Nila, Tony, and Kouvr.

"What were you guys doing out this late?" I asked them. As soon as that saw me they run and hugged me. Everyone except Ondreaz. He just stud there and started crying.

"Don't ever do that again, EVER!" Nila said to me.

"We were worried sick!" Kouvr said. I didn't quite listen to what they were saying. I couldn't take my eyes off crying Ondreaz.

"I'm ok guys," I said and left their hug. I walked to Ondreaz and he couldn't look at me.

"Hey..." I said. He studs-up and hugged me as tightly as he could. He didn't say anything, just kept hugging me.

"I'm ok Ondreaz, I'm home." I said hoping he would let me go.

"I don't care, I'm never letting you go, ever again." He said and I melted. I love this man so much. He is the sweetest person I've ever met.  I don't want to be his friend, I want him, all of him.

"Let's go to sleep..." I said to him. He got up and we walked to my room. We walked in and he closed the door.

"I called your dad..." He said. I was in shock.

"You did WHAT!?" I was very confused, like why would he called my dad. "Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Hope, I love you an..." He started but I cut him off.

"Don't do this again, I told you once, I can't do thi..." Now he cot me off.

"JUST LET ME FINISH!" He kinda yelled at me. "I love you and I called your dad to ask him if you could move here..." He told me. I can't believe what he did.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! I can't just fucking leave my family and friends for something that isn't going to last!" I was furious, I said something that I didn't believe but I deep down know that's the truth.

"You really think that?! You really think that I don't love you enough for us to get married and start a family?!" This is turning into an agreement, but I can't stop it.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AND START A FAMILY!!" He looked at me in shock. "Ondre, I'm not even 18, I want to live, have fun, do stupid things, get drunk, and have sex for the first time. I want to find what life means and experience so much in life before I start a family!" I said some things I didn't really want to say but I said to and now what's done is done.

"Is that what you want, ok, we don't have to get married, we can just have fun and be together." He said and looked like he's going to cry.

"BUT I DON'T WANT THAT!" I yelled.

"THAN WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He yelled too.

"I-I-I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT?!" With that, I left for the bathroom, locked the door, and started crying. There was a knock on the door.

"Hope please open up..." I heard Ondreaz say.

"Go away!" I said. You could hear that I was crying.

"Hope pl..." He started again but I cut him off.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" I yelled and started to cry even more. Then I heard my phone buzzing. It's my dad.

Phone call
Me
Dad

Halo? (Hello?)

Hej dušo. (Hay sweetie.)

Hej tata... (Hay dad...)

Što se događa, zašto plačeš? (What's going on, why are you crying?)

Ništa tata, u redu sam... (Nothing dad, I'm ok...)

Ok, znači Ondreaz me zvao... Rekao je da je zaljublen u tebe. (Ok, so Ondreaz called me... He said he's in love with you.)

Znam, i ja sam u njega zaljubljena... (I know, I'm in love with him too...)

Pa zašto onda plačeš? (So why are you crying?)

Zato što ne želim napustiti tebe, mamu i moje prijatelje radi nečega što neće dugo trajati. (Because I don't want to leave you and mom and my friends for something I know is not going to last.)

Ne možeš to znati Hope... Znaš tvoja mama je jedina djevojka s kojom sam izlazio. (You can't know that Hope... You know, your mom was the only girl I ever dated.)

Stvarno? (Really?)

Da, i sretan sam što je bila jer smo dobili tebe i mi te jako volimo. (Yeah, and I'm happy she was because we had you and we love you.)

I ja vas volim tata. (I love you too dad.)

Sada idi po svog čovjeka i zabavi se malo. Ne trebaš se preseliti tamo, samo se malo zabavi i vidi kako bude išlo. (Now go get your man and have some fun. You don't have to move there, just have some fun and see how it's going on.)

Ok, hvala tata, volim te. (Ok, thank you, Dad, I love you.)

I ja tebe volim dušo. (I love you too sweetie.)

End of the phone call

I sat there and thought about what my dad said, he is right, I need to have some fun. I opened the bathroom door and saw Ondreaz sitting on the floor. I set down beside him and looked at him...

——————————
*I really hope you like this so far!*