Chapter 12. Goodbye

°month later°

This past month with Ondreaz was awesome. We had so much fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. Nina and Tony are together now, I'm so happy for them. They will try a distance relationship. I could never do that.

Now Ondreaz is out at the grocery store. I don't like shopping very much so I stayed home.

"Hope, you might start packing," Nila yelled from her room.

"What?!" I asked. Is it already time to leave? I don't want to leave, I want to stay here, but I can't.

"We're leaving in two days!" She yelled again.

I heard a car pulling up in the driveway and I run upstairs. I know it's Ondreaz, but I don't want him to know when we are leaving.

"Nila, please shut up!" I said to her when I got up.

"What, why?" She was confused.

"I don't want Ondreaz to know when we are leaving, I can't say goodbye to him..." I said and tears formed in my eyes.

"It's ok, we won't tell him." I felt relieved. I went to my room and started packing. I was halfway through the clothes when I heard Ondreaz calling me.

"HOPE, WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled from downstairs. I didn't want him to see me packing so I rushed out of the room.

"I'm here!" I said catching my breath.

"Why are you breathing like that?" He asked.

"Oh, I was running!" I said. That's kinda the truth, I was running.

"You, running?"

"Yeah, you know, exercise and stuff!" I lied.

"Hope, what's going on, you never exercise?" He asked with a worried look. About now I started to panic, I hope he doesn't figure out!

"Well, I decided I need to start living healthier!" I said. I hope he believes me.

"Ok, why don't we go out to eat?" He asked. I was relieved he stopped asking questions.

"Yeah, great idea!" I said.

We went out and ate. After that, we went to the park and Ondre bought me ice cream. I love this man and I don't know how to say goodbye to him. I looked at him as he ate the ice cream.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me.

"Nothing, just admiring how handsome you are!" I said and smiled. He kissed me. I don't want to leave him. I love him so much. But this is it, in two days I'm leaving and I'm never going to see him again.

°two days later°

Today we are leaving. Everybody knows except for Ondreaz. We are leaving at night so Ondre will be asleep. Now it's 5 hours until our flight and we are watching the movie. It's a sad movie, but I'm not really into it. I'm thinking about Ondre and the past three months. A tear roll down my face.

"You ok?" Ondre asked me.

"Yeah, it's just the movie." I lied.

I don't want to look at him when I leave. I know it will break his heart and I don't want to look at him broke.

It's time to go to sleep. Nila and Lola will stay in the living room and I'm going to sleep with Ondre. The truth is I'm gonna stay with him until he falls asleep. We went up to his room and laid in bed. He was so tired so I think he will fall asleep fast.

"Good night Little Hope, see you tomorrow!" He said. Little does he know, he's never going to see me again. A tear rolled down my face. It was dark so he couldn't see it. After a couple of minutes he falls asleep. I stayed there a little longer to make sure he is sound asleep.

"You ready?" Tony came into the room and asked. I nod. I stud up, gave Ondre one last kiss and left the letter I wrote for him. With that, I left the room and went downstairs to say goodbye to everyone.

"Thank you, Thomas, for everything!" I said and hugged him.

"We will miss you guys..." He said leaving the hug.

"We will miss you too..." I said back.

"We need to go." Said Tony. He is driving us to the airport.

We got into the car and left. When we got to the airport we got out of the car and said goodbye to Tony.

"I will miss you!" Nila said to him and kissed him. I felt so sad. I just want to go back to the house and kiss Ondre. But I can't do that.

"I'll miss you too!" He said back to her. They hugged one last time, he hugged Meli too and then he looked at me.

"Are you sure you want to leave like this?" He asked me. I felt tears in my eyes.

"No, but it's the only way I can leave," I said and hugged him. "Please tell him I love him so much." With that, we boarded and left.