Chapter 17. Older then your brother

We were outside my house and I was so excited. I told Tony and Ondre to go to my room so we can surprise Nila.

"We're here!" I shouted.

My dad walked out of my room and greeted them both. We sat in the living room for a few minutes and then it started.

"Babe, where do I put my clothes?!" Ondreaz yelled from my room.

"Babe?! Who is that?!" Kate was confused, but Nila, Nila is in shock.

I looked at Nila, she couldn't say anything normal. I started laughing.

"Kate, I know you don't know what is happening, I'll explain in a minute!" I said and stud up.

I walked to my room and laughed with Ondre for a little till Nila run inside. She had tears in her eyes.

"Where is...? Did he...?" Nila couldn't say anything.

Ondreaz looked at her, then at my bed where Tony was. He was behind the table so she couldn't see him at first. When Nila saw him, she runs and jumped on him. At that moment Kate came into the room. She looked so confused.

"Sorry Kate, this is Ondreaz, and that over there is Tony, Ondreaz's brother!" I said.

"Oh, hey, I'm Kate Rak!" She said and shook hands with Ondreaz.

"Oo, so like Katy Cancer?" He asked and we laughed. That's what we call her, but I guess Ondre learned some Croatian.

Nila and Tony were still hugging and kissing on my bed.

"HEY, you two know I need to sleep in that bad tonight, right?!" I have yelled at them. They stopped and looked at me. I started laughing.

"But how are you here, and WHY? And for how long?!" Nila asked Tony.

"So, Ondre here wanted to go see Hope, so I went with him cause he's stupid..." Tony said but Ondre cut him off.

"HEY, watch your mouth!" Ondre yelled.

"Anyway, we are here, and I don't know if we are going back home..." Tony continued.

Nila didn't say anything on that, just kissed Tony. We sat on the beds and talked for a few hours. We had such a good time. Kate got to know them both and we talked and laughed a lot.

"Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we go out, to McDonald's to eat?" I asked and they all agreed, accept Kate.

"You go ahead, I'll just go home." She said and Nila and I looked at her with a sad look.

"What, why? You should come with us!" Ondre and Tony said and we agreed.

"No, I don't want to disturb couples night!" She said.

"No, you're not! If you'd feel better you could call Filip to come?" I added.

Filip is my middle school crush. Nila and Kate know that.

"Who's Filip?" Ondreaz asked. I started to get nervous.

"No one..." I said and looked away.

Ondre and Tony looked at each other and then back at me.

"Hope, who is Filip?!" Ondre asked again kinda mad. I still didn't want to answer. Nila got annoyed by me so she answered him.

"He's Hope's middle school crush!" She said.

"IS?!?!" Ondreaz yelled, stud up, and looked at me.

"Was, he was my crush, till I met you!" I said coming closer to Ondre. He looked sad at me. "You really think I would choose some 17 years old boy who doesn't care about me over you?! Come on, you're 23 yo, look at you, you could beat the shit out of him!" I said hugging him.

"YOU'RE 23?!" Kate couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, why?" Ondre asked her.

"That's like 5 years apart, you're older than Hope's brother!" Kate said.

"Tony is older than my brother too." I said to her.

"How old are you?" Kate asked Tony looking at him.

"20" Tony said. Kate was shocked but again, Nila and I always had a thing for older guys.

We laughed for a little. Kate sent a message to Filip and we had to do some convincing, but he agreed in the end. Now we are getting ready to go out. Kate and Nila borrowed some of my clothes. Nila is much shorter than me but she men aged to fit in some clothes. The only problem now is how are we going to get to the mall. My dad is out in his car and my mom is at work with his.

—————————————
*HEY, sorry for not posting, I had no inspiration.
Thank you for 3k reads!!!
Love y'all!!! BYE*