Chapter 22. Done

Ondreaz's POV

"You need to go..."

As she said those words, my heart broke. I don't understand this at all. She is the one who teased ME, I didn't come at her out of nowhere, she knew what she was doing.

"What... Hope you started this! If it wasn't for you none of this would've happened!" I said trying to understand her.

"So I'm the reason you can't control yourself?!" She kinda yelled back.

"When you do that, yes!"

"Wow, so you're saying it's my fault you just tried to rape me!?" Hope said with anger and confusion in her eyes.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DID NOT TRY TO RAPE YOU!" I yelled now annoyed.

"THEN WHAT DID YOU TRY TO DO, HUH? DID YOU TRY TO HAVE FUN, SHOW ME, LOVE?! CAUSE I CLEARLY DIDN'T HAVE FUN AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T LOVE ME!" She yelled at me. Tears started forming in my eyes. Does she really think that?! Does she really think I don't love her? My head was crowned with thoughts like that.

"How can you say that Hope?"

"When your boyfriend tries to rape you, that doesn't say much about love, does it? I think it's for the best if you just go home." She said.

"NO, stop that! I left... Everything I had... For you!" I couldn't stop tears from falling anymore.

"Well you didn't have to, I was fine by myself..." She said looking away.

"But I wasn't! I don't care if you're fine on your own, I need you and I left everything for you! And I would do it again because that's how much you mean to me!"

"That's too bad, cause right now... You mean nothing to me..." She said emotionless.

My heart is broken, shattered to pieces. There was silence. I didn't know what to say. I looked at her, she had tears in her eyes, just like I did. I can see that she is broken, and I'm afraid if I leave her now, it will be worse than last time. It was horrible. Last time no one did anything, it was Nick's fault, but now... Now she says it's all my fault. I'm not saying it's not, I'm just saying she had a part in it. She knows she can control me like a puppet and she took advantage of that. I have only one weakness, and that's her. What she does to me with just her smile, it's indescribable. She is such a small human being, but she has such a power over me. Everything she does effects how I act. Hope is that one person I've been waiting for. When she smiles, she brightens up my day, when she touches me, I just relax, and when she kisses me... When she kisses me, I feel like I'm in heaven. She is sensitive just like a baby, MY baby.

"Is that it? We had one bigger fight and that's it, we're done?" I found the courage to find out more, to find out how exactly she feels. "We said we are going to go past that, to solve our problems together, what happened to that?" She didn't say anything, just looked at flour. "So that's it, we're done? You have nothing to say to me?" Still nothing.

I stud up, exited the room, and went to my car. I was crying like never before. That's it, I lost her. I lost the only person I wanted to stay by my side forever. The only thing left for me is to call Tony, and that's exactly what I did.

Tony's POV

I was talking to Nila when my phone started to ring.

"It's Ondre, I guess they're done having fun!" I said to Nila with a chuckle at the end.

Phone call

Tony
Ondreaz

Hello, are you done having fun? (I laughed. He didn't say anything, I just heard soft quiet sobs. He is not ok. I started to worry, he is usually not like this, something happened between him and Hope.)
Ondre, what's wrong?

Hope... She... I... We're... (He couldn't say anything that made sense.)

Hey, hey, hey, calm down! Where are you?

I'm in the car, I don't know where to go...

Ok, calm down, take a deep breath. I'm at the school with Nila still, when you calm down, come and get me.

No, you should stay with her, I'm ok.

You're not ok, stop lying, I know something is wrong so get your ass over here, Nila will understand.

It's ok, I just needed a hug...

Ondre... I'm your brother, we're family. If you need a hug, I need to be there to give it to you, if you need to talk to someone, I'm here, just come here and we'll talk.

Ok...

End of the phone call.

"Is something wrong?" Nila asked me.

"Yeah, I think something happened between Hope and Ondre, he needs my help," I said and turned to face Nila. "Nila, I'm so sorry, but he's my brother and right now he needs me..."

"I understand." She said and kissed me on the lips. "Go be there for your brother, the family will always be family." I kissed her again and waited for Ondre to come.

Ondre needs me now. By the sound of his voice, I could tell something happened and it's not good. I just hope he is stable enough to drive here.

—————————————
*HEY, here it is, another chapter.
This book is coming to an end. We have a few more chapters and that's it. There will be a sequel don't worry.
I just wanted to use thank you for all your support. In the beginning, I couldn't imagine that you will love this story that much. Thank you for that💙
Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter and comment on what do you think will happen next!
When this book is done I will focus on the other one: 'Today or tomorrow: Ondreaz Lopez'. If you haven't yet, check it out.
Thank you and I love y'all!❤ BYE*