Chapter 15. Nervous as hell

Ondreaz's POV

I can't do this anymore. I miss her so much. Tony and I are going to Croatia to see her. But there is a little problem, I don't know where does she live. So I decided to call Hope's dad.

Phone call
Ondreaz
Hope's dad

Halo?

Hay, Mr. Nill, it's Ondreaz.

Oh, hey, how are you?

Well, right now I'm very good.

Oh, well that's good...

I want to ask you something.

Shoot!

I'm coming to Croatia, and I was wondering if you could send me your address?

Why are you coming here?

Cause I can't stay here knowing Hope is there as broke as I am...

You really love her, hah?

Yeah, I really do...

Ok, so I will not send you the address.

What, why?!

You will land in Split, correct?

Yes...

When is your flight?

In three hours.

I'll pick you up, Hope will be sleeping so she won't know.

Thank you so much sir!

Call me Goran, please.

Ok, thank you!

End of the phone call

Hope's dad is so nice. I'm so happy right now. I was packing the last few things as Tony came in.

"We need to go if we want to be on time." He said and I nod.

We went outside to talk to Thomas. We didn't tell him jet, but I hope he's ok with it. He was sat on the sofa as we approached.

"Hey Thomas, can we talk to you?" I said nervous.

"Yeah, what's up?" He said.

"So... The thing is... Amm... Tony?" I couldn't say it so I let Tony explain.

"Basically we are going to Croatia and we don't know when we'll be back." Tony said fast. Thomas looked at us shocked but kinda happy.

"So, chasing your love I see!" He said and hugged me. "I'm happy for you. Now go get the girl!" He said and pushed us through the door.

Alex was waiting for us in his Tesla. He was going to give us a raid to the airport. When we got there we said our goodbyes to Alex and boarded on the plain. It's was six hours long and I didn't sleep too much. I just thought about Hope and how would she react.

As plain was just landing I began to feel nervous. Tony must have noticed.

"Hey, bro, it'll be ok!" He said.

"I know, it's just... I don't know, I'm nervous as hell!" I said and laughed nervously.

We got off the plane, got our bags and I texted Hope's dad.

Text

Ondreaz
Hay, we just landed.

Hope's dad
Ok, I'm outside in the red car.

I told Tony where he is and we got outside. I saw the red Punto and Hope's dad. She looks just like him. He didn't see us so we approached him.

"Hey, Mr. Nill!? I said.

"Hello Ondreaz, it's really nice to meet you!" He said and shook my hand.

"The pleasure is mine! This is my brother, Tony" I said and pointed to Tony. They shook hands and Mr. Nill looked at me.

"We should get going, ride to home is and our long." He said and we nod.

We got into the car and just got to know each other. In the middle of the conversation his phone started going off.

"It's Hope, be quiet!" He said picked up the phone.

Phone call
Mr. Nill
Hope

Ej malac! (Hay baby!)

Ej tata, di si? (Hay dad, where are you?)

Evo me na pijaci iša san kupit kruva i mesa malo. (I'm in the market, I'm buying bread and meat.)

Aaa, dobro. Za kolko si kuć? (Oh, ok. When will you be home?)

Za uru vrimena, moran jos do dućana otić. (In an hour, I need to go to the mall too.)

Ok, dić će Nila i Kate posli. (Ok, Nila and Kate will come later.)

Kad? (When?)

Popodne. (Later today.)

Dobro, ajde marendaj nešto. (Ok, go ear some breakfast.)

Oću, aj bok. (I will, bye.)

Bok! (Bye!)

End of the phone call

He got off the phone and continued to drive. We talked for a little till we got to the house. It's a little old house. It has a big front yard and garden. We got out of the car and Mr. Nill led us to the stairs that led to the house. We walked into the house but there was no one.

"Wait here!" Mr. Nill whispered. "Evo me! (I'm here!)" He said.

At that moment I was nervous again. Tony and I sat on the sofa in the living room and waited for Hope to come out. She was in her room. When she came out, my heart started beating fast. She didn't see us but I saw her. She was wearing her headphones and looking at her phone. Mr. Nill started filming everything. When Hope spotted us she dropped her phone...

—————————————
*OMG thank you for 1k reads!!!
I love you guys and I hope you like this chapter, I know it's a little short and late, but I don't have much time to write.*