Chapter 1

It was quiet in the library. The only one present was Emma. Even the school's librarian himself didn't show up this early.

The girl always made sure to be early in school. Preferably about an hour before the classes started. She was earlier than usual now, but she had to finish her homework.

Mr. Glass wouldn't be satisfied if she hadn't finished her homework again, especially now that this big project was coming up.

Even though it was just the first week in school after summer vacation, Mr. Glass had been overwhelming them with homework to prepare for their project. They'd only had one class and it hadn't been easy.

The man taught English and they were specifically focusing on speech and debate and Emma had never been very good at that.

Her eyes shifted between her book and her notebook as she noted several points of information about the subject.

The door of the library opened and Emma was surprised to see the most popular girl in school walking in, securely followed by her boyfriend.

The brunette girl giggled and Emma quickly averted her eyes to her book, avoiding every contact with the girl.

No one ever came to the library, especially not at this hour. She was probably the only girl who'd ever had to wait for the school to open.

The boy and girl who'd just walked in, didn't notice the lonely blonde making her homework in the corner of the library, and had solely eyes for each other.

Emma continued writing, trying to ignore their giggles and she knew exactly what they were going to do.

One spot in the library was used, unlike the rest of the library. It was the place where the history books were. There were no security cameras there as it was hidden behind some bookshelves.

The young blonde could very well hear the couple kissing and she heard them moan.

"No, Robin," Emma heard her say in a hushed whisper.

She heard the boy reply something, but she couldn't hear what it was he was saying.

"Robin, no!" The blonde heard someone being hit and shoved her chair back.

"It's okay, Regina."

When she heard Robin's girlfriend whimper, she stood up and walked to the history department. "Stop it. I don't want it!" Regina hushed as the boy started moaning, before one of them hit the other again.

Emma walked towards the couple and stopped before she had to turn as she didn't want to see the two making out. She cleared her throat and they both immediately silenced.

"Is everything okay here?" She asked and peeked behind the bookshelf to see Robin looking flushed and Regina glancing angry at her.

The boy immediately slipped past her and she heard him leave the library.

Emma readjusted her glasses with a thick, black frame to take a good look at Regina.

"What are you doing here?" The brunette snapped as she glared furiously at Emma. "Pervert."

The younger blonde swallowed thickly and shrugged. "I was making homework in the library and heard you two."

"That's disgusting," the slightly older girl bellowed.

"I only wanted to help."

"I don't need your help," Regina said sternly and smoothed her uniform. "Now, get out of the way, I need to fix this. Fuck you, pervert," she cussed and strutted away.