Chapter 30

This chapter contains sexual content. Skip to "~~~~" if you feel uncomfortable reading this.

Regina kissed Emma as she felt Emma tugging the hem of her blouse out of her pants.

"Gina, promise me that you'll say stop if you want me to stop," Emma said with a serious tone after she'd broken their kiss.

Regina nodded. "Of course. You too, though," she replied and connected their lips again.

Their kiss washed away all Regina's insecurities. She felt Emma's soft hands caressing her back and realized that this woman wouldn't hurt her. Or push her to do something she didn't want to.

For once, it was all about her.

Emma unbuttoned Regina's blouse and slowly took the silky material off her shoulders and away from her body.

Regina took off her heels and kicked them somewhere in the room, not caring where they ended up at all.

She felt Emma's warm hands sliding over her body and that simple touch did more to her than she'd like to admit.

Her panties had already gotten quite wet and she hoped Emma wouldn't find it weird or strange.

Emma unzipped Regina's pants and brought them down to the brunette's ankles, who stepped out of them, leaving them both in their underwear.

Their fingers intertwined and Emma carefully lead Regina to the bed. She unclasped the woman's bra and took off her panties before she gently laid her down.

Regina unhooked Emma's bra as well and it ended up somewhere in a corner as well.

Emma pulled away from Regina's lips and examined her body for a moment.

She gulped before her eyes found Regina's.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," Emma whispered and kissed her jawline.

Regina moaned softly as she felt Emma's lips on her neck and collarbone, sometimes sucking the soft skin.

Emma's lips found the valley of Regina's breasts and she licked her way up it, before Emma moved her lips to Regina's nipple.

She wrapped her lips around it and started sucking the pink, erect bud. Her tongue played with the nipple, sending feelings to Regina's core, the woman didn't even know existed.

Robin had never taken the time to pleasure Regina, so this was all new to her. With him, it had only been about getting her pregnant.

He always enjoyed it a lot, but Regina never had. She'd never told him to stop and he'd always thought that she enjoyed it as much as she, but she blamed that on herself.

She watched Emma playing with her nipple, but when her hand found her other breast and started massaging it, she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Emma played with Regina's nipple, until she released it with a plop, much to Regina disappointment. She moved her lips to the other breast, leaving a trail of kisses and saliva and took the other nipple between her lips.

She used her teeth as she sucked the erect nipple between her lips, earning soft moans from Regina.

One of her hands skimmed across Regina's smooth skin and eventually found the brunette's inner thigh.

Regina already had never been this aroused in her life, but now that she felt Emma's hands so close to her core, she finally understood what it was like to enjoy this contact as much as Robin had always enjoyed it.

Emma moved her hand higher and higher, already feeling the dampness that was coming from Regina's drenched core and Regina automatically bucked her hips, showing her need to be touch.