Chapter 13

Emma groaned softly and looked at the alarm clock again.

"Oh, I misread the time. I have to get home," she lied and jumped off the bed and walked to the door, but Regina followed her and when she opened the door, Regina immediately slammed it shut and smirked.

"Please?" She whined and looked at Emma with a pout on her face.

Emma chuckled, but shook her head. Regina moved closer, with her eyes fixated on those pretty lips.

"Something up with my lips?" Emma questioned and chuckled softly.

Regina immediately looked up and turned slightly red.

"Yes, I want you to talk," Regina said and looked up at Emma's eyes, but the blonde kept her mouth firmly shut. "Okay, then.. just answer me one simple question. What's your mom's name?"

Emma swallowed and turned her head to the ceiling. "I'm not going to tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Because you can figure out everything about me if you know that name."

Regina chuckled softly. "My dad's the mayor, if I want to know something about you, I can easily find it."

"Then why don't you? If you're that curious.." Emma shrugged and her eyes met with Regina's again.

She hoped Regina would not look her up. Perhaps the brunette thought she'd find a lot about her if she looked up her name, but Emma knew that she wouldn't get a lot wiser.

The brunette grabbed her hand and pulled Emma back to the bed. They lay down next to each other. Regina immediately turned to her side and smiled slightly. She leaned with her head on her hand and with her elbow on her mattress as she looked at Emma.

Her eyes gazed over Emma's entire body and lingered for a brief second by the blonde's cleavage that was on slight display.

"Because I want to hear your stories from you. Emma, it's more about the trust than about your situation," Regina admitted.

Emma sighed softly and groaned softly. "Alright," she sighed and inhaled deeply. "I'll start easy."

Regina's eyes sparkled and her lips were in a broad smile.

"Henry is my half brother," Emma confessed.

"Really?" Regina asked confused. She wasn't too impressed by this news, but she knew that Emma wanted to start off small with telling Regina things.

"Yes. That's all I'm saying for today, I gotta go now."

Before Emma could get out of bed, Regina grasped her hand. She squeezed it softly and flashed Emma a comforting smile.

"Emma, you don't have to be so terrified of me. I won't hurt you."

"Everyone says that," Emma replied and smiled curtly. "But no one keeps that promise. I have to go, Henry's waiting for me. Are you coming back to school tomorrow? We have the debate."

Regina swallowed and nodded. "Yeah.. I'll be there. See you tomorrow," she said and released Emma's hand.

She fell back down on her pillow and watched as Emma left her room. She sighed exaggerating and groaned when the door was closed.

She wondered whether Emma would've trusted her if she hadn't been such a bitch at first.

Why had she been such an idiot? Pretending not to know Emma.. that was ridiculous.

Of course, Regina had seen Emma in school. How could she miss the quiet blonde in the corner of the classroom. The quiet, stunning blonde.

She'd had a crush on Emma ever since she saw the girl in the classroom with a barrier around herself.