ch.1--wanna team up?

Mina POV:

"Thank you for today!!!' My members and I greeted the workers, and stepped into the car.

Yup, I'm in a very very popular Idol group named Twice.

our members consist of Nayeon unnie, momo unnie, Jihyo unnie, me and dahyunie.

we've broke loads of records and im not bragging. It had been a very tiring day.

When we arrived at the dorm. I opened a game I've been playing for a year and so. I was thinking of what to do, and accidentally fell asleep while waiting for the new boss to come up 30 minutes later.

A message popped up in the chat section and woke me up I was unusual, and I thought It may be one of my fans... but I've never played this game in public, how did they find out?

but to my surprise, it was from a fan?

"Hey wanna team up? We're going for the new boss."

"are you good?"

"Yup, you can count on my and 2 team members. 4 good players are enough for this one." The person answered.

hmm...so this one think's she's good huh? Wait til she sees my skills. I thought

"Ok, add me as your friend and I'll teleport to you."

"ok."

Then, a notification popped up.

" tzuyoda requested to be your friend."

tzuyoda? This username seems familiar... oh I remembered now! I saw this username along with two more in a team competition. I didn't enroll with my members cuz we had work that time...

maybe she is good...as I remembered, the number of team members allowed in a team is 10 members...they had only 3, and they won first? This is getting interesting...

accept / decline

Tzuyoda sent you a message!

"hey."

I smiled unconsciously and teleported to where the new boss is.

there were 3 players standing in front. they opened our Mics. (of course I tried to hide my voice.)

"Hey, I'm Tzuyoda. Don't ask why, nice2meetu" player Tzuyoda said.

her voice was soft and calm, which made me feel safe...this is new...

"hi! I'm shyshyshy_1229! Nice to meet you! Do you like TWICE?" a bubbly voice popped up.

"hiiiii. I'm strawberry_cub. sorry for that, she's aways like this. Anyways, I heard you're quite good?." a young voice said.

"???" I typed. so they're fans of ours???

"let me explain." Tzuyoda said.

"Sorry for lying, we're actually not doing missions. We're recruiting clan members, and I've seen one of your videos that someone uploaded when you were accomplishing a mission. I think you have the qualifications to join our clan. We only recruit strong ones, so don't worry. I hope you'll take our offer, since the competitions in this game are all clan competitions, but you're not even in one. Of course, we have to give you a small test. you can bring at most 5 friends to join with you, of course they can't be too...weak. Well then, do you wanna join?"