ch.13--the truth I've been hiding.

Mina POV:

After my talk with sana, I went to Tzuyu's room. She was sleeping soundly like a baby. there were still 5 hours til the plane lands. (I know its strange to take more than 6 hours to get to jeju island but yeah, just don't mind it:)))

"I'm sorry Tzuyu, I'll tell you...please forgive me..." muttered and kissed her forehead, and sat on the couch in the room, waiting for Tzuyu to wake up.

After an Hour passed, Tzuyu sat up and I approached her.

"Tzuyu yah how was your sleep?" I asked, combing her hair.

"mhmmm...I haven't sleep so long for half a year..." She Said unconsciously and immediately changed the topic. I sensed that she didn't want me to worry.

"Chou Tzuyu." I called, she turned away.

"chou Tzuyu. answer me." I warned.

She finally turned around. "I'm sowwy..." She pouted.

I sighed. why couldn't I resist this cute little monster? "Tzuyu, what did you promise me when I first knew?" I asked.

"to sleep at least 8 hour every night..." She mumbled.

"And you've only slept for 2 hours just now." I said.

"I'm sowwy..." she said again. I sighed again..this girl...

"Tzuyu yah...I'll let you go this time. you have to sleep from tonight okay? Now Tzuyu, I have something to tell you..." I said.

"okay! What is it?" She asked.

"i...2 weeks ago..that night where you called and I didn't answer?" I said, looking down.

Her expression became serious. She nodded. "What about that?"

"tzuyu yah...promise me you'll let me explain?" I asked. I won't ask for her apology...but a chance for explanation is already enough...She nodded, I took a deep breath and continued.

"I told you I was asleep the next morning...but actually...the truth I've been hiding is that I went to the bar..." I played with my fingers.

"Go on." Her voice was hoarse. I handed her a cup of water. she took it and quickly drank it.

"I got a call from my ex-boyfriend's phone...I didn't want to pick it up but my phone kept ringing...I wanted to hang it once I picked it up and told him not to call anymore..."

"You could just block him..."Tzuyu muttered under her breath.

"Tzuyu, you promised you'll let me explain!" I said.

She turned away and nodded for me to go on.

"I picked it up and it wasn't him...it was the bartender...he said my ex was drunk and kept saying my name...he said everyone he called either didn't answer or just hung up...so the bartender asked me whether I can take him away..."

"I decided to just pick him up and help him call a cab to somewhere and go home right after...I picked him up and he took my wrist while I helped him out. he pushed me to the wall and kissed me...he was too strong so I couldn't get away...thankfully the taxi driver I called arrived and saw me...he pulled my ex away from me and I asked the driver to drive him to a hotel and leave him there..."I said...

Tzuyu didn't even look at me. "Tzuyu...I'm sorry but I didn't mean it...If there was I second chance I would definetely take your advice and block him. Tzuyu please...I didn't want it to happen...please...." I pleaded, but Tzuyu didn't even budge.

"Minari...can you get out for a moment." she asked, more like ordered...I knew there was no point arguing with her since it would only make things worse

"Tzuyu...I'm really sorry...but please...at least give me a chance...I'm going...I'll be outside if you want something..." I said and left the room.

I sat down on the floor, leaning on the door. Would tzuyu forgive me? Well she shouldn't...I lied to her, went out at midnight for my ex boyfriend and let him kiss me...If I were Tzuyu I wouldn't even bare to take another look at myself...Tzuyu...will she leave me? will she break up with me? No...I can't lose her...she's too precious to me...Sana unnie's right...she's fragile, innocent, she should be happy...i...I ruined it...

"Mina." sana unnie stood in front of me.

"Sana unnie..." I greeted.

"You made the right decision. even I'm her sister, I don't know if she'll forgive you. but whatever decision she makes, I'll support her. Maybe you don't deserve it, but it's your fault at first. You made the right decision Mina. let's go relax for now, it won't be any help even if you're here." sana said and dragged me to the bath.

dinner time: 1 hour til plane lands

Mina POV:

we gathered around the table for a quick dinner before we land. tzuyu was sitting across me. she didn't have any expression on her face, making me a bit worried.

she kept silent the whole time...

After dinner, she went to her room and I followed her. "Tzuyu!" I Called.

she stopped and said. "Mina."

"I know it's hard to forgive me...but...please..I love you...give me a last chance...please..." I asked.

she dint reply, and I know there a chance. I back hugged her and she signed finally.

"Mina. I know this is actually not a big deal...i'm just mad about you not trusting me, why didn't you tell me at first?"

"I was scared you'll leave me..." I mumbled.

"That's the point mina...you didn't trust that I love you...that I would never leave you..." She hugged me back like a baby.

I felt relieved seeing Tzuyu like this again.

I patted her head and promised. "I'm sorry...I'll never do that again..."

----------------------------------------------

well this chapter is ending now...Im sorry but i'm quite out of ideas though I have a simple plot...

anywaysss

vote and comment!!!

follow may insta for spoilerssss

Acc: shiba_7321

Us-An original mitzu fanfic [completed✅]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara