Ch.7--Maybe I fell in love

Mina POV:

"ooohhh look who's blushing here?" nayeon unnie smirked.

"i...I'm not..." Mina defended herself.

"I didn't even say it was you. Why did you admit it? Why were you blushing??" nayeon unnie asked with a 'victory' look.

"i....I....I.."Mina was loss of words to her unreasonable unnie. Okay well maybe she did have a point.

"Stop teasing her unnie. Let's get back home and get online to meet Tzuyu sana and chaeng and your Lover." momo teased.

"Yah! Fine...and I don't mind you calling her my lover~ She'll be mine anyways." Nayeon smiled proudly.

"look at this unnie...they haven't even seen each other and she's claiming jeongyeon's her girlfriend. We don't even know if she's a boy or girl, she may have lied. " momo continued teasing her.

"And her voice is always husky maybe she's a he, or even A middle aged old man." Dahyun joined.

"yah! Don't you talk about my girlfriend!" Nayeon glared.

"yeah right~ You don't even have proof." momo rolled her eyes.

"Just wait you two bit*hes! I'll prove it to you!" Nayeon said and stomped out of the room.

"Why is she in a hurry? She can't leave without waiting for us anyway." Jihyo said heartlessly which made all of us laugh.

I giggled and took a look at my phone, I just changed my lock screen to Tzuyu. I took the picture secretly while I was onstage. Her smile Is sooo pretty...

their fans were still waiting for them outside the venue. When they saw us coming out, they cheered so loud that my ears we almost deaf. I looked for Tzuyu on my way to the car.

I saw sana and chaeng waving at me and I waved back. Tzuyu was behind them but she was on her phone. I felt a bit disappointed but then my phone buzzed.

I took it out when I boarded the car and it was from

my manager...

I felt annoyed and leaned on the window. We course see the outside but others can't see us in the car. I stared at Tzuyu who was still on her phone.

Then, another message Popped up.i looked down and it was.

Momo unnie...

"Minari are you okay? are why do you look so sad? Are you perhaps waiting for someone's text? sorry but I'm not her~kekekeke"

ugh why does she have to text me when we're just two seats apart. Cuz she knows im waiting for Tzuyu's text duh. This bit*h...

_-------------------------------------------------------

Just wanna say in case some of you guys misunderstand.

the way Nayeon and Mina called their members (bit*ches) is in a friendly way. not really hating them.

it's like how you call you friends to fk off but you don't really mean for them to leave you like forever

-----------------------------------------------------------