Ch.8-i actually know...

Mina POV:

"maybe I fell in love..." I said.

"listen. I meant everything I said since the day we met. I don't flirt with someone I don't like Tzuyu. Sure I don't know you well, But I can learn. I know I'm a locked up person, but doesn't mean I'm playing with you."

"Don't think you're bad. You are beautiful, charming, handsome, cute, bubbly, calm, nice, and warm-hearted.  The most perfect person I've ever seen in my whole life. I'm sorry if I hurted you but i'm sure I didn't mean it."

"I am absolutely serious about you and and I don't care about what others think. I'm gay for you Chou Tzuyu. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

there was silence from the other side and I checked the mic and found out Tzuyu had muted her mic...

This gave me time to think what I did just now.

omg...this is...a DISASTER

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL DD I JUST DO!!! DID I JUST CONFESS??? OMG GOD JIHYO SAVE ME!!!!! ARG WhAT SHOUlD I DO IF SHE REJECTS ME?!! NO PROBLEM MINA YOU CAN JUST TRY TO GET HER AS Twice's mina. YEAH AND WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME AGAIN OMG WHATS HOU:D I DO

I'M HELLA NERVOUS RIGHT NOW AND WHEN IS SHE GOING TO ANSWER ME!!!!!!!

"okay." She suddenly said.

...WHat did I just hear.

did she say...okay?

what didi mean?

"???" I typed. I backed off from talking to her...it's embarrassing.

"Gosh are you embarrassed to talk? Well its too late. You're my girlfriend now and you can't take it back." She said

I blinked my eyes. What did she say? did she just say...she's my girlfriend?

oh

wait

WAIT

WHAT HAPPENED

DID SHE SAY YES?!!

I quickly opened my mic and gulped.

"tzuyu yah...did you just..." I asked and she cut me off.

"yes I did Minguin. Now stop daydreaming." she laughed.

"OMGGGGGGGG IS THIS REALL??" I asked again while squealing.

"Yeah its real, I'm your girlfriend. you're mine too." She added.

"YASSSSSSS!!!THANK YOU TZUYUUUUUU!!!" I Screamed, not caring the whole dorm will hear me and Tzuyu giggled.

"minguin are you that happy?" She teased.

"yes I am." I replied happily.

"hehehe, well then, are you going to tell about yourself? miss girlfriend? Or do you need some more time?" She asked.

I hesitated for a moment but I decided to spill everything now, she'll find out eventually. I thought.

"Tzuyu yah...don't get mad okay? Promise?" I asked. Iw wouldn't want her to break up with me after 5 minutes.

"hmmmm...depends." She said.

"tzuyu promise me or I won't tell you...pretty please?" I unconsciously pouted.

"hmmm...okay, since I know you're sulking already." She laughed and promised.

I took a deep breath and messaged Tzuyu on my phone.

My crush

Me
Tzuyu yah...