Ch.12-or else

No one pOV:

none of the both know, that 6 pairs of eyes were staring at them the whole time.

After their talk, Tzuyu went for a nap and Mina went to find the others since Tzuyu insisted her to have fun on the plane.

when she arrived at the room where they kept an eye on 2yeon...

Sana and chaeyoung were crying and talking about Tzuyu while the others listened while comforting the two.

"I'm really glad Mina really loves Tzuyu! Tzuyu never cries in front if anyone, well except for me and chaeng. She couldn't show her weak side to anyone since our parents moved overseas for our business. I wasn't a good sister...I couldn't handle anything seriously, and I was too playful, that's why Tzuyu had to be the heir instead...she shouldn't be doing this...I should. I was never a good sister..." sana told them after she calmed down.

chaeyoung nodded. "every time me and sana were out at your fan activities, spending our time with our friends, or sleeping. Tzuyu would either be resting after long work, doing her school work, sitting in her office at home working or at the company. we spent more time together when we start playing games, and when we met you guys, the whole clan was more lively, and Tzuyu finally had showed some of her childlike heart after she threw it away since 15.That's why we were actually really thankful for you guys, even though we didn't knew you were TWICE." chaeyoung said truthfully.

Mina stood behind the door, thinking about Sana and Chaeyoung's words. Tzuyu must have been living really hard... she thought.

"Mina yah! Come in!" Momo called for her best friend. Mina walked in and the girls were all smiling creepily at her.

"what do you guys want?" Mina sighed and sat down as well.

"Tell us every detail of what happened just now." sana said, hers and chaeyoung's eyes were glittering.

"Well, we intertwined our hands and I took my first step with my left foot then right one, then left, and then right. then left, and right, and left--" mina said and jihyo cut her off.

"Skip tot he main point!" JIhyo rolled her eyes.

"Sana said to tell you every detail." mina shrugged, laughing.

"Ugh Mina cmon." dahyun said.

"okok. well I'll give you guys tickets for our concert in Taiwan, since dana and Tzuyu will be home and Chaeyoung will be there as well right?" Mina said and sana and Chaeyoung nodded.

"and we talked about announcing our relationship to the public..." Mina didn't get to finish her sentence because the room was instantly filled with voices.

"what the heck are you thinking mina!" JIhyo exclaimed

"I support your decision Minari!" momo said while munching on her chips.

"What??!!" Chaeyoung looked startled.

"Mina Tzuyu's still 17..." sana said seriously.

"Mina are you serious??!!" Dahyun asked with a 'you must be crazy' look.

"Yes I am. I'm sure about this." Mina said.

"Mina, even dahyun and I don't plan to announce it." Momo said, opening another bag of chocolate.

"oooh momo gimme a piece please." Sana said and momo handed her a piece of chocolate.

"Wait what?!!!" sana and chaeyoung screamed in unison.

"what?" Momo asked.

"You two are real?" Chaeyoung stuttered.

Momo nodded and dahyun frowned. "I thought you guys knew. Momo was so obvious I thought every once knew. and we didn't plan to announce it cuz once knows in their hearts, so why bother to say it? Won't do any good." Dahyun said.