ANSWERSSS

Hiii these are the answers of yesterday's little game we played:) let's check it out together

1. You are going for an adventure in the forest. You have an ANIMAL for company(it's gonna be with you the whole journey).
What animal is that? And describe the animal.
Well me first: it's a cute wolf, and it's gonna protect me and he's gonna be nice and gentle with me :))))
Ps: wolves are cute

Answer: the answer is what you want your future boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife to be like
It's kinda right for me cuz I like to feel safe around people:)

2. When you got in to the forest, what's the first animal you see?
Describe with too!!

Mine: it's a calm deer.

Answer: the animal you saw first, is the real you in your heart.
Well So I'm a calm deer? Lolll

3. When you walk through the forest, you see some keys on the floor.
How many keys are there?

My ans: I see 3 keys

Answer: the number of keys is how many close friends you have, or the top few friends of yours. It means I have 3 friends that I can actually tell them everything, and I think that's true:)

4.then, you see a house in front of you.
Is the door of the house opened? Or closed?

Mine: closed

If your door is opened, you are willing to share almost everything about you to others

If your door is closed, you prefer dealing with all your trouble on your own.
I think for me it's quite tru, I prefer dealing with my problems alone, and I don't want to make out a fuss of my own things:)

5. How many windows are there on the house?

Mine: 2
The number of windows represent how willing you are to let others see through your heart. 2? Hmmm, i don't quite know about this, but I suppose it's a bit true

6.you went inside the house, there's a table in it.
What shape is the table?

Mine: circleeeeeee

If it's circle, it means you will always have a group of friends beside you, and you totally trust them.
(Well it's true:))

Rectangular: you are a bit picky with Th friends and you'll only keep contact with the ones you're closest to.

Triangle: you are picky, and you don't have a lot of friends. You will only be friends with people you feel good with or match really well.

7.theres a bottle on the table. What is the bottle made of?

Mine: plastic

If you chose glass or clay, you are weak and you need other's help and care in life.
If it's plastic, wood or metal, you are strong in real life and maybe you take care of others too:)

Oooo I'm STRONGGGG:))))

8. How much water is it in the bottle? On the scale of 1-100%

Me: 90%

The percentage of water represents how satisfied you are with your life.
Yup I'm satsfied. I have my friends and family, I live in a 'okay' city. (Well not now maybe) and I have my readerssssss❤️😂

9.you see an elder in the house. Describe the elder.

Me: a nice old woman:)

It represents how you will be like when you get old :)
Oh so I'm nice and old :(😂

10. You leave the house. What is the first thing you see? (Choose between two answers)

Grassland? / Or a forest?

Me: a forest

If it's a grassland, you're open and outgoing.
If it's a forest, you prefer keeping things to yourself.

That's all answersss!!!
Is the test good or nope? I think it's overall quite true for me, as it got quite a lot right. I hope this will let you guys know more about me:)
(Maybe you don't want to but anyways)

Vote follow comment and also follow my Instagram:
Acc: shiba_7321

And see you soon in my next book!!!