Ch.5-- fan sign

No one POV:

"hiiiii!" The first girl greeted.

"hi." Tzuyu said.

"What's your name?" Nayeon asked.

" I'm here for a friend, her name's Yoo Jeongyeon please." Tzuyu said.

"ah..."Nayeon froze for a second and signed her crush's name.

"no...she wouldn't be...Tzuyu?" Nayeon thought.

"still, what's your name? have to sign yours." Nayeon waited for a confirmation of her guess.

"Chou Tzuyu." I replied with a small smile.

She widened her eyes and looked at Tzuyu. She looked at her from head to toe. This girl is absolutely perfect!! She still couldn't believe the beautiful girl in front of her is the Tzuyu Mina's been crushing on.

"God mina got a good one..." Nayeon muttered under her breath.

Tzuyu POV:

"is there a problem?" I blinked my eyes.

"ah...no, I misheard it as my friend's name...sorry. Here." she explained and handed me the album .she had a cute smile I had to admit, especially her bunny teeth, I kinda understand a bit why Jeongyeon is crazy for her.

_------------------------------------------

Tzuyu guessed Nayeon is Nayeon cuz Jeongyeon said her bias has bunny teeth

-----------------------------------------------

"ah, what's your name?" I asked before heading to the next member.

"I'm the oldest member, Im Nayeon.And also, just tell my members your name, trust me." She said, giggling.

I nodded and smiled, and headed to the next member.

She probably heard me asked Nayeon unnie's name, so she introduced her self automatically.

"Annyeong! I'm Momo! Your name please?" She said and signed the album.

I decided to follow Nayeon unnie's advice.

"Chou Tzuyu." I said.

Her hand paused for a bit but then wrote my name.

"Momo unnie, Ummm may I ask something?" I asked.

"sure!"She looked up.

"I want to ask if all the Twice members have a friend named chou Tzuyu as well, cuz nayeon unnie just now said she misheard my names as her friend's. It's okay if it's private." I said.

"yeah, we do have a friend whose name has a similar pronunciation." Momo replied and handed me the album.

I nodded in understatement and headed to the next member.

"Annyeong~ I'm Jihyo!" Jihyo unnie said.

"annyeonghasaeyo. Please sign the album." I handed her the album. I don't know why but I feel respect and a 'motherly' personality on her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Chou Tzuyu." I said. "I know you guys have a friend whose name has a similar pronunciation, Momo unnie told me that." I added.

"ahh......anyways, nice to meet you Tzuyu! You're a bit different to our fans." she said.

"Actually I'm not a fan. I came to help my other friend who couldn't come to get a signed album, but I think I ended up getting one myself." I said, I don't know why I told her that, but maybe I felt comfortable around her.