Ch.4--it's her?

The next day.

no one POV:

Tzuyu decided to go to a nearby breakfast cafe since she couldn't sleep. It's still 6:30 in the morning, and only one cafe was open.

"Good Morning!" A voice greeted Tzuyu as she sat down at a table.

There wasn't much people in the cafe, probably cuz it's still 6:30. There were only 5 people in the cafe.

a waitress, a cashier, a napping 'chef' behind the counter, and a fat man with a hat and mask on, staring at the waitress.

Tzuyu frowned since the waitress didn't realize anything.

"Order please!" tzuyu raised her hand and the waitress walked up to her.

"Yes, what would you like miss?" A soft voice asked.

"Set B with hot chocolate please." tzuyu said.

"Set B with Hot chocolate. Your order will arrive soon." The waitress said and walked to the counter.

"Wait." tzuyu called and the waitress turned around.

''Your voice seemed familiar to me. Any chance we know each other?"  Tzuyu asked.

The waitress shook her head and walked back to the counter.

When Tzuyu just finished paying, the waitress walked towards the fat man's table and put down the plates. the fat man reached for the waitress but a hand slapped his away.

the waitress looked up and saw Tzuyu glaring at the man.

Tzuyu took the waitress's hand and pulled her behind herself.

"Hello Mr, may I help you? If you have a problem, as a helpful citizen, I don't mind to call the police for you. Oh, great, I see red and blue lights flashing at the end of the street, shall I call them and give you help with your problem?" Tzuyu asked innocently, her eyes changed into a glare.

"or should you just fxxk off and leave her alone" Tzuyu stared coldly at the man.

"no...no...no thanks...I'll be going...keep the change." The fat man mumbled and put down 30 dollars on the table and let the cafe quickly.

"Thank you...may I know your name?" The waitress asked quietly.

"TZUYU!!!!!LET'S GO!!!" Two girls, Sana and chaeyoung waved and shouted at her.

"Coming Sana! Coming Chaeng!" Tzuyu shouted back.

" It's fine."  Tzuyu said and left the cafe.

after Tzuyu left, the waitress slowly took off her mask and cap.

"It's her..." The waitress--or I should say, Mina muttered.

-------------------------------------------------

MINA RECOGNIZED TZUYU BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But TZUYU DOESN'T KNOW ITS MINA :((((

-----------------------------------------------

When Mina got back home, she told the members what happened.

Mian POV:

"WHAT?! SHE SAVED YOU?!" Jihyo exclaimed.

I nodded and smiled at the thought.

"How is she?" Nayeon asked. "Do you still have a crush on her?"

"She's beautiful, she's nice, she's tall and fit, oh and I thinks she's kinda rich too. I think I like her even more now..." I blushed and smiled.

Us-An original mitzu fanfic [completed✅]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें