ch.16-I LOVE YOU TOO (the end)

Mina POV:

Tzuyu and I have just released our relationship to the public after her accident. she has no idea how hard it was seeing those girl around her, although she's working, I could see through those girls. they want MY TZUYU!!!! And I'm definitely not letting that happen.

I've met Tzuyu's parents and she has met mine too. Thank goodness her parents were nice and adorable, they accepted the fact their daughter brought back home a girl instead of a boy.

Tzuyu's beside me now, we're preparing for the news interview later. We've decided to personally answer those news reporters.

"You sure you can do that?" Tzuyu asked worriedly.

I nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I've never been so sure."

She smiled and we stepped out to the flashing lights.

"Miss Chou, as the heir of the Chou company, aren't you afraid the news will bring great downfall to the company?"

"Miss chou, does your family support this same sex relationship?"

"Miss chou, can you talk about your views on same sex relationships?"

Questions were all thrown at Tzuyu, I sensed she was quite nervous, I gave her a tight squeeze and she gave a small smile. she took a deep breath and answered all the questions like a pro! uwu my babyyy

"First thank your everyone for coming here today. of course, everyone has their fears. But I'm not afraid of letting my company down. Although I'm still young, I believe I have to try my best with everything I want. Of course, my family supports us, or else why would we be standing here?" She made a little joke that made the mood lighten up a bit.

"Love isn't about opposite sex. I think as long as two people love each other, they'll be happy and why isn't this love? Of course I didn't expect myself to be bisexual before meeting her, the love of my life. but here I am? Holding her hand and telling you all about us."

"Miss Myoui, this issue will affect your career, you may lose fans, money..."

"Miss myoui, have you participated in this descision?"

"Miss Myoui, what did your members and Mr. Park jinyoung say about this?"

"Ummm, of course I decided this together with Tzuyu. In fact, I was the one who suggested this, Tzuyu rejected the idea immediately. sure, this will affect my career, but no matter who I fall in love with, won't it also bring me loss? If you want something, you have to take risks. if my fans decide to hate on me or stop supporting me after this, I would not stop them. It's their freedom on who to support, and I believe that they were not true fans."

"My members and Jyp PD-nim supports our relationship well, my members are also happy for us and they got along really well with Tzuyu. JYP PD-nim agreed with this when he heard it from me. he liked Tzuyu and he thinks my decision is right. We've met each other's parents and hey support us as well, thank you."

Cameras kept clicking and Tzuyu saw me blinding by the lights. she raised her hand infront of my forehead, blocking the camera flashes.

"I'm okay, I've gotten used to them already." I whispered.

She said nothing but smile back.

"At last thank you for your time and please continue to support us and TWICE! Thank you." We walked back to the waiting room.

"How was it?" Tzuyu asked.

"It was so scary, my heart was pounding so fast the entire time. did you notice that I almost stuttered?" I hugged her, calming myself. she gave me a pat on the head. this is one of the favorite actions of mine.

"it's all over now." She hugged back.

"WOAH WOAH Do you guys have to be so sweet in the waiting room?" A voice complained, which obviously belonged to Sana.

"Ugh, I feel sick." momo rolled her eyes, pretending to puke.

"Quit the act girls." Jihyo said. "Congrats, the both of you." Jihyo smiled and gave us a hug.

"Enough Jihyo, it's been 4.8 seconds." I reminded Jihyo who had been hugging tzuyu for a long time.

"possessive..." nayeon mumbled which earned herself a glare from me.

"Fine." JIhyo pouted and released the hug.

"GUYS! LET'S CELEBRATE! WITH JOKBAL!" Momo shouted.

"Not yet momo, when will you and Dahyun anounce your relationship? You Guys Started dating before mina and tzuyu!" Jeongyeon teased.

momo was about to say something but Dahyun did first. she gave momo a pat on the head and said. " soon, soon."

Momo pecked Dahyun's cheek and smiled happily.

"ewwwwwww." Nayeon and Jeongyeon frowned and said at the same time.

"You two make a great couple." Chaeyoung laughed.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon blushed and nayeon made a move first. She kissed Jeongyeon on the lips, and the rest of us cheered.

"Are you guys official now?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yup. We are." Nayeon unnie replied.

Jeongyeon still froze on her spot.

"Jeong, wake up." Tzuyu walked up and waved her hand in front of jeongyeon.

Nayeon unnie was glancing at jeongyeon, and Tzuyu gave the two a push which made nayeon unnie fall into Jeongyeon's arms.

"Woooo!!! We have 3 pairs now!!!" We cheered.

"Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"tzuyu, I love you." I said quickly before following the others.

"I love you too." She said back and took my hand.

----------------------------------------------

woooohooo that's the end I guess...

thank you for those who stuck along though this book wasn't interesting... i'm sorry about that.

Vote and Comment what you think about this and follow my insta for updates!

acc: shiba_7321

please stay for my next book, which is a satzu book :)

byeeee guysssssss