Ch.15-she's cheating??

Mina POV:

today was a tiring day... but he time I went to the hospital, it was already 9. I pulled the door open for a little bit but instead I saw...

tzuyu hugging another woman?!!

I froze on the spot and stared at the woman sitting a the edge of tzuyu's bed, cupping her cheeks and hugging her. Tzuyu was laughing as she removed the woman's hands from her face. I slowly slid the door back to its place and leaned on the wall.

what did I just see? is she cheating on me? why?

Sana an dome approached me and saw me sitting on the floor.

"what happened Minari? You looked like your girlfriend cheated on you?" Momo chuckled.

sana hit her elbow. "Shut up momoring, Tzuyu would never do that. Minari you okay? Let's go in." she reached for the door but I stopped her. "No."

sana and momo exchanged glances and peeked into the room.

"she's cheating." I mumbled.

Sana just shook her head. "although I don't know what actually is happening, Tzuyu would never cheat on you Minari." Sana said sternly.

"Let's go in, we'll find out." Momo suggested.

"I don't want to...can I go home tonight?" I begged momo with my puppy eyes.

momo sighed and nodded, looking at sana.

"Okay, but you have to come tomorrow too. I swear she isn't cheating on you, I swear on my life mina." Sana said. "I'll talk to her later.Of course I won't say you saw whatever it was." sana promised and I nodded.

"Thank you sana."

"You're welcome."

I sat on my bed, thinking of what I saw today... what if she's really cheating on me? what if Tzuyu loves that girl? What if she's the real girlfriend of tzuyu and I'm just a rebound? what of they'll be getting married? gosh...what would I do? I basically can't even live without her love now...Chou tzuyu...what have you done to me? You're just 17...gosh...then my phone rang, I expected it to be sana, but it was actually Tzuyu?!

"Babeeeeee"the cute voice called. all my worries just flushed away when I heard her voice. how could this little creature here cheat on me? Right? but I can't help but to be cold to defend myself...

"hm? you're finally awake?" I asked.

"yeah, or else I wouldn't be talking to you. You seem tired and upset, what's bothering?" She asked.

"nothing...just tired from work, you want me. to come to you now? I miss you." I said truthfully.

"nah, its fine babe, Sana's here and a friend too. you're too tired.I'll see you tomorrow?" She said. I knew she wanted to end the call as fast as she could so I could get some rest...but I can't help but thinking whether this is still the Tzuyu who loved me...did she want to hang up because of the usual reason? or because she wanted to spend more time with her new girlfriend?

"hmmm, okay. I'll see you tomorrow! I love you!!!" I said.

"love you too! get some moe rest!" She said and waited for me to hang up, but I was too.

"Babe? Aren't you going to hang up." She asked.

"You hang up." I said.

"but I don't want to hang up on you!" she argued. I oucld imagine the pout on her face.

I sighed. "Ok, let's do it together. on the ounce of 3, 2, 1." And we both hung up.

I drifted into sleep then....

the next day... I had a day of today, I received a text from sana yesterday night:

"Minari, why don't you ask Tzuyu herself? This isn't something I should tell you, I shouldn't interfere. " Sana said.

What did this mean? what does she mean by 'isn't something she should tell me?" and the "I shouldn't interfere part??"

I feel frustrated but I still got ready to got to the hospital...

I stepped into he room, with a smiling Tzuyu waiting.

"babe!!!!!!!!" She called, opening her arms for me. id dint hestitate to run into her arms.

"babe...I miss you." I said, sniffing.

"Ahh babe don't cry...I someone sees us they'll think you're the you're one here." She joked.

we cuddled for some more time, and I gathered up my courage and asked.

"Tzuyu yah, who was that with you last night? sana said she couldn't tell me cuz this is something she can't interfere...." I said as my voice got softer and softer, and I hugged tzuyu tighter to me.

"......owh...so you know about her...I thought you didn't, I was about to introduce you to her." She said. her words struck like thunder in my head. does...does this mean...she's cheating on me??!

I pulled away and stared into her eyes.

"What do you mean? You know? and you thought I didn't?!! What the fuxk is wrong with you?! Chou TZuyu!" I bursted not tears.

"Wha..what?!! Babe don't cry...waht did I do?! huh?" She panicked and pulled me into a hug. "Im sorry if I did anything, but I certainly didn't betray you, why are you crying??" She asked.

"You cheated!" I shouted and continued crying.

"WHAT?!! WHEN DID I? I WOULD NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS, CHEAT ON YOU BABE!" She widened her eyes and looked at me, giving me the most innocent look ever.

"Then who was the woman you were cuddling and she had her hands on you!!!" I wailed.

"She...owh...her...she's..." She sighed. "She's my cousin, Elkie." She said.

I stopped crying and process what I heard.

she's.

Tzuyu's.

Cousin.

named.

Elkie.

okay.

so I was crying and worrying for nothing?

I burst into tears again. "oh no no no...why are you crying again??!!" She asked.

"I cried and worried for nothing!!! I was worried that you're cheating on me and how would I live without you and you tell me she's your cousin?! I'm a idiot!" I cried.

she hugged me tightly. "yes baby, you're my idiot. don't worry, i'm sorry that I made you worried."She acted like a baby and pecked my cheeks.

Then her pout suddenly changed into a smirk."And, I see you proposed to me?No fair cuz I haven't even agreed." She said, holding up her right hand.

"but *sniff....but...*sniff.....but *sniff...you were the one who was going to propose." I said, hiccuping and sniffing like baby.

she giggled and patted my back, stopping my hiccups and wiped away my tear with a tissue.

"You're just like a baby, so will will this baby marry me?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"okay, but you don't get to with partners again. we're going tot he government's office when you turn 18 in June, and you'll meet my parents in January, 2 weeks later..." I blabbered on the plans I had.

she smiled and kissed my nose. "okay. whatever you say, mrs. Chou"

-----------------------------------------------

bam!!!!!!!

Vote and comment!!!

and follow my insta!!!

acc: shiba_7321

news of my new book will be on it~ and the new book will be coming soon too :) byeeee