ch.14--boom!

Mina POV:

It was already after our tour and everything, and me and Tzuyu have been better than ever. I missed her so much during the tour since i couldn't meet her!!!

Today all 9 of us are going out for a celebration!! Guess what is it for! Yes! Apart form the celebration of the end of our tour. (It's a celebration cuz me and tzuyu can finally see each other, and nayeon and jeongyeon too,) we're also celebrating...

THE CHAMPION OF THE CLANSSS!!! YES WE WON THE FIRST!!! I couldn't believe it. me and my members actually only played for 5 rounds since we were busy for our concert. so for most of the matches we had, out of the 27 matches, tzuyu sana chaeng and jeongyeon took over. and tzuyu only played twice. with was the semi finals and the finals. AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Tzuyu said for me to wait for her at the coffee shop where we first met, fortunately also only a street away from the restaurant we're meeting up at. I told the twice members and they agreed and they dropped me off in front of the coffee shop.

I went inside and greeted my uncle, and sat at the table where Tzuyu first sat, waiting for her. I waited and waited...and it was soon an hour after the time we planned to meet up. she wasn't answering her phone...and the others are calling...

My phone rang after 30 minutes and I thought it was Tzuyu...but it was Momo instead...

"Mina yah! Where are the both of you? The dinner should've started an hour ago! We've ordered and eaten some, but where are the two of you?" She asked worriedly.

"...Momo yah...Tzuyu and I were supposed to meet up 90 minutes ago...but she didn't show up...she never disappears like this before...I can't even dial her phone!!!" I say, trying to hold back tears. thinking what would I do if Tzuyu left me...ugh stop Mina...Tzuyu loves you and you love her too, she won't leave you...right?

"ah...you should come first...wit a minute, sana's calling in." momosaid and set our call on hold.

My uncle approached me and handed me a takeout of hot chocolate. "mina, aren't you supposed to be at a gathering? your mum told me about it."

"Yes uncle...I was meeting my girlfriend here f90 minutes ago to go to the gathering together...but she didn't show up yet..." I mumbled, taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Ah...I see. well mina, the shop is always open for you. be home by 11!" My uncle patted my back and went back to work.

THen, momo dialed back. She seemed shocked, and she was running...

"Minari!!" She shouted through the phone.

"Chill momoring, what happened? Why are you running?" I asked.

"Minari! we have to get to Chou's hospital now!" she shouted through the phone.

"huh? Tzuyu's hospital? Why?" I asked.

"tzuyu...she...she was crashed by a car! And she's still operating! Sana called and chaeyoung is with her at the hospital!" She said.

"What??!!!! I'll...I...I'll be there..." I took my thongs and ran out of the shop.

"Uncle!I'm leaving to the Chou hospital!" I shouted and reached out my hand for a cab, quickly putting on a mask and cap.

I slipped into the cab and said. "please, my girlfriend is at the Chou's hospital, can you drive as fast as possible?" I asked.

"sure miss." The driver replied and we took off. thank goodness the driver said he'll drive for free since I forgot to bring cash out.

"Thank you sir!" I called and rushed into the hospital.

"Chou Tzuyu please." I said to the nurse at the counter, panting.

"she's at the 3rd floor miss, still operating." She replied and I rushed up.

I ran to the operating room and all my friends were there. Sana wa crying and chaeyoung was comforting her, the others were either sitting down or pacing around.

"Mina yah!" Momo called when she saw me.

"What happened??!!" I asked.

"according to a witness, its like this...and this is for you. it's in Tzuyu's purse..." she said, handing me a small box.

Tzuyu POV:

Since today was my first time meeting Minari in 4 months, I decided to buy a present for her. I walked into the Chou's jewelry shop. yeah, my family almost has a branch of ours in every industry. Technology, jewelry, bookshops, restaurants, you name it, we have it.

"Miss Chou! what a pleasure to meet you! What can I get for you!" I worker at the counter recognized me at once.

"ah, I reserved a special necklace here last week." I said and she nodded.

"miss chou, it's ready. would you like it now?" she asked.

I nodded and took the box and opened it. there's a pair of rings with the words. "Myoui Mina x Chou Tzuyu" On the sides and a small diamond on it.

"Thank you." I thanked the worker.

"My pleasure to see you in person Miss Chou. Hope your proposal will go well!!!" she said and I smiled back, leaving the shop.

I decided to walk to the coffee shop since there's still time, and as I was standing in front of a shop, waiting for me and mina's drinks to be ready, a car ran on the sidewalk and hit me... I fell on the ground, and the last thing I thought of is...Mina.

Mina POV:

I listened to what momo said. Tzuyu was buying a drink for the both of us when a car crashed onto the sidewalk... my hands were trembling as I heard what happened. I collapsed onto the floor and tears came running out of my eyes.

Momo handed the 'present' Tzuyu bought, and It was a pair of rings...with our names carved on it.

I cried harder while holding these...

the doctor came out and announced Tzuyu was away from danger but she lost loads of blood. she will wake up sooner or later though. Momo and dahyun helped me to Tzuyu's room, and she was just lying on ht ebed, lifeless...

I knelt beside her and kissed her. "pabo..." I held her hand and took out the box. I took out one of the rings and put it on my hand. "Yes, I will marry you Tzuyu..." I said and kissed her hand, putting the other ring on hers.

Days passed, and there still wasn't any sign of Tzuyu waking up. I resumed working but I would still go to the hospital every night after work.

I hope she wakes up soon...my tzuyu...

------------------------------------------

TwT im sorryyyyyy...

vote and comment!!! And follow my instagram for spoilers!!!

acc: shiba_7321