Ch.3--second thoughts

For the next two weeks, Twice would go online immediately after work to chat and play with tzuyu and her friends every single day.

Mina POV:

"GUYSSS COME ONLINE QUICK!!!" I screamed from my room, my eyes gluing to the screen.

"I KNOWW!!! I DEFINITELY WON'T MISS IT!!! HELP ME TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT FIRSTTT!" Nayeon unnie shouted from the bathroom.

I did as she told and teleported her to the arena.

"Phew, that was close." Jihyo, Momo and Dahyun logged in just in time.

"has it started yet??" Nayeon unnie asked.

"IT HASN'T!!! IT SOON WILLLLL!" Jihyo hollered.

"COMING!!!!!!" Nayeon unnie screamed as she ran into the room and sat down.

"oooh its starting!!!" Momo squealed.

Today is the preliminary of the clan competition of all 36 servers. And the preliminary started from 3 in the afternoon, and our clan is going to have our first battle in 2 minutes. 3 members of each clan represent their clans and fight the other clan. depending on the duration of time used, the organizer will decide when you'll have your second battle. tzuyu decided since this is just the preliminary, any one of us can win easily. 

Jihyo, momo and me are in charge of the first round, then Sana dahyun and nayeon unnie. But they probably don't even have a chance to help out, since we can finish them off in a blink of an eye.

Once the three of us stepped onto the arena, the crowd started gossiping. 

"Who are these 3? Are they the ones of Twiceland?"

"no way, Twiceland has only 4 members cuz they don't accept weak players..."

"didn't you hear they recruited 5 new members and now they have 9? If so, these 3 should be strong too, or else they couldn't have gotten in."

"Maybe...Wanna bet? I bet on Those 3 new ones."

"Sure, I'll bet on the opposite team. Although they're in Twiceland, they're still new players in the competition." 

Jihyo smirked and put on her headphones. "Game on." Momo snickered.

I smiled at the two aggressive ones and put on my headphones too.

------------------------------------------------------

author note: 

the game they're playing is the same game that I wrote about in my first book --gamers know best.

I was too lazy too think of another game and I couldn't think of one either, so yeah. I you don't understand the game, go to my Gamers know best book for the details!!! :) ENJOYYY

----------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to one of the most highly anticipated battles of the Clan war preliminary! Now let us start in the count of 3!" the host chanted.

"2!"

"1!"

"GAME START!!!"

once the host announced the start of the battle, Jihyo rushed forward and punched the front player and Momo shot 3 bullets into his chest, making him dead. 

One of the players decided to attack momo but I used my sword to block her attack which made her stop for a second but that was enough, Momo took the chance and shot a bullet into her body and she went down...