Chapter 5: Andr The Endergirl

Date: March 23, 1895

Location: Viridian Plains

POV: William Adams

It had been an hour since we left the cave for Andr's house. It was rough as we had to go through a desert, so we had to rest for an hour before continuing our journey. Another hour passed by and we were close to her house.

Cupa: "We should be near Andr's house."

William: "Are you sure? You know what her house looks like, right?"

Cupa: "Yeah, her house is quite big for a single person. Maybe it's for her family members, I guess. I don't know."

Antonio: "Well, finally, some good news. My dear Valkyrie is about to pass out after walking for three hours."

William: "Same goes for our horses. You're not the only one who's suffering here."

Antonio: "Hey, I had to travel extra kilometres because the last village I had gone to got raided by bandits."

William: "Fine, you win. Can we just find where Andr's house is?"

Cupa: "We should be arriving there soon."

As we walked through the forest, we entered the flat overland. I saw a middle sized house near the lake. It must be Andr's house as Cupa stated her house was not that big.

Cupa: "Yup, we're here. That must be Andr's house."

William; "Alright, let's get going."

We trotted towards the direction of her house. As we arrived in front of her house, we dismounted our horses, hitched them and walked to the front entrance of her house. Antonio and I stood back a few steps while Cupa went to knock on the door. We both exchanged glances before she did so. As she knocked on the door, it opened after a few seconds of silence. A tall, dark figure appeared at the front door.

She had pale skin, brown long hair and purple eyes

She had pale skin, brown long hair and purple eyes. She wore a black jacket similar to Cupa's except the hoody. She tilted her head to Cupa first and then to us. As she did, she blushed for a moment before turning to Cupa.

Andr: "U-Ummm, Cupa. W-Who are these people you brought with?"

Cupa: "Oh, these are just my friends. That's William, and that's Antonio. We call him Toni. Guys, this is Andr. She's a friend of mine who came from The End and came to the overworld."

We both waved at her and she waved back, shyly. She was still blushing, because she had not gotten used to our presence.

Andr: "C-Come in."

Antonio, Cupa and I entered her house as I closed the door behind me. Her house was nearly big; there was a spacious living room, a kitchen, a dining area, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. I assumed she had two bedrooms because she has a sister, maybe the split off because of a feud. I was just making some bad assumptions. Antonio rushed and dived into the couch, resting after a long journey.