Chapter 14: Javier Perazzo

Date: 25 March 1895

Location: Los Flores

POV: Third Person

An hour had passed since William and his gang came into Los Flores. They waited for Javier's arrival back to town in Ramon's house. William sat on the old dirty couch, cleaning his Winchester 1873 and Colt revolver and loading the two of them with full capacity of bullets. Antonio got up from the couch and walked towards the window.

As he stood there, he looked out of the window, seeing the view of the town. He looked at his watch and it stated it was afternoon already. He sighed, pulled out his revolver, checked the revolving chamber in case there were enough bullets and holstered it back to his holster. He turned around and spoke to everyone in the room.

Antonio: "All right, Javier should arrive in town in a few minutes. Let's get out there and find out what he's hiding."

William holstered his revolver and rifle and got up from the couch, crossing his arms.

William: "How are we supposed to find an answer from Javier?"

Antonio: "I have an idea, but you all have to stick to me. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Casey: "Okay then, you're in charge of this operation."

Antonio: "Let's go, we have no time to waste."

He walked towards the front entrance and exited the house. Casey, Andr and Ramon followed him from behind as they exited the house. William was about to walk out of the house when a hand touched his shoulder, stopping him from moving forward. He tilted his head and saw Cupa behind her, having a worried expression on her face.

Cupa: "Will, are you sure you'll be okay?"

William: "I will, I promise. Besides, I have Toni and Casey by my side, and also you."

He slowly walked up to her and gave her a hug. Cupa gasped as she felt his hug so she hugged him back as the two were in a hug.

William: "There, that should keep you unworried about your problems."

Cupa: *giggles* "Yeah, it should."

Antonio: "Will you two love birds move along? We have a job to do."

He called from afar. William turned his head and saw everyone were on their horses, except for him and Cupa. He then faced Cupa, smiling brightly.

William: "Come on, we have work to do."

Cupa: "Yeah, right."

The two walked to their respective horses, mounted them and followed the group as they headed back to the town.

- Timeskip -

William, Antonio and Ramon were in the town, looking around for Javier. Ramon was behind Antonio for the meantime. Antonio pulled out his binoculars and watched the path entrance to the town. William did as well and the two kept an eye on the road.

William: "Where is he? He should be arriving soon."

Ramon: "Javier doesn't usually arrive on time because of compromised reasons."

Antonio: "Then he better be here before evening."

In the distance, a man dressed in a grey jacket, white shirt, grey trousers, a Mexican hat and a Rebozo scarf rode along with other men towards the town. William and Antonio saw that they were coming.

William: "They're here."

Antonio: "Good, now we'll just have to wait what they're gonna do next."