Chapter 15: New France

Date: 26 March 1895

Location: Sapphire Harbour

POV: Third Person

At Sapphire Harbour, many of the people there gathered at the docks, awaiting someone important. They all moved out the way, making a path for the important person to walk through. In the distance, a ship that had the name embroidered on its hull saying, 'H.M.S. Britannia' sailed across the ocean, heading towards the dock.

On the deck, a man wearing a white British suit, white pants, black Oxford shoes and a white tophat looked over as he saw the view of Sapphire Harbour. He pulled out his smoking pipe and smiled, admiring the first view of Elementia. Then, a man in a black suit, presumably his advisor walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

Advisor: "Prime Minister, the ship is about to dock soon. Could you prepare yourself for our revival?"

The Prime Minister smirked at him, nodded and followed him as they went to the back of the ship. Soon, the ship arrived at the harbour as it docked and the platform released, giving way to the Prime Minister and his agents and advisors.

They walked down the platform and along the path of gathered people. The photographers took pictures of him while he shook hands with the citizens of Sapphire Harbour. The mayor of the town waited for the arrival of the Prime Minister. As the two came into contact, they shook hands as they smiled.

Mayor: "Mr. Valentine, it's a pleasure for you to be here in Elementia."

Valentine: "A pleasure to meet you and everyone here in Sapphire Harbour. I've only been to Elementia once, meaning this is my second time here."

Mayor: "Ah, I see. I heard you came here because of an emergency, is that right?"

Valentine: "Yes, I came here immediately because of something that has to be doing with the Draco Genus."

Mayor: "Okay, do you want to meet with James Anderson? He's the host of the race."

Valentine: "Sure, I'll meet him. I'll be there in a few minutes, I have some personal business with my advisors."

Mayor: "As you wish."

He smiled, nodding as he walked away from Valentine. A man in a brown fur jacket, a black vest, brown trousers, black gloves and a pith helmet walked up to him and stood next to him, leaning closer to the Prime Minister.

????: "Vincent, you called me here?"

Valentine: "Ah, Kenneth Belgrave, you're here. We have an important business to discuss?"

Kenneth: "Is it regarding the race?"

Valentine: "Yes, I assigned you and a few other agents to hunt down any of the racers who get close to these major cities; Bourbon, Blackwater, Northwood, Balintore, Pembroke, Bosworth and Kingsburgh; the final destination."

Kenneth: "I see, tell me why you're doing this again."

He opened the right side of his coat, taking out a picture from it. He showed it to Kenneth. He grabbed the photograph and looked at it properly. In the photograph, a corpse lay on the ground. Kenneth's eyes widened as he looked at it closely and then spoke to Valentine.

Kenneth: "A corpse? Why would you want to find this thing?"

Valentine: "You see, Ken. The reason I asked Mr. Anderson to sponsor this race is not for the dragon egg. It's a setback, a fake one. The racers are looking around Elementia to find these corpse parts scattered around the land. Once somebody finds it, we'll track them down and take the corpse parts back and gather them to form a body. It is a mystery as to how it works, but from what I heard, it's the reason the cities in Elementia and Britannia prospered because of it."