14: FIX YOU

Author's Note:

Spoilers through GA-S2-E2. But you're probably long past that anyway, right?

Do I need to give spoiler alerts for things that happened over a decade ago?

Well, I guess it's more of a hint than anything, really, at this point?

"Lights will guide you home..."

-Coldplay.

There is a supposedly very good fanfiction about a HAPPY ADDEK with that title on Fanficion that I have not yet read, but if you wanted to try reading something that shows Derek with Addison in a happy light you could try that and/or read something by AddisonAddek , who I am shouting out to, here because they deserve many compliments for their support of this work and also their own.

Second personal shoutout goes to Arizonaslesbianism  on Wattpad who has commented on every damn chapter and who has a MerAdd story out "The Lesbian Lovers," which is shaping up really nicely, you can check that one out all the same.

And thirdly, TheNetflixGal  has written "I've missed you," for the meddison fandom and that's a nice classic.

So, without further ado... Here is Chapter 14!

bobbiejelly

CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING:

SKIP TO THE TITLE CARD AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD SO CHOOSE WHAT YOU NEED.

Umm, not sure if this requires a content warning but there's mention of the patient Mr. Hubble from Season Two who had some Judy dolls stuck up his...

Anyway, the rest of it is all very psychologically internal.

And through inherent manipulation and control?

bobbiejelly

Love The Way You Lie

Derek Shepherd, your husband, hits you- but you stayed until you couldn't stand up anymore. Your best friend Mark Sloan helped you leave him and you two had some adulterous sex. When you see Derek again in Seattle with another woman, all you want is to save her from him. You didn't mean to fall in love with her. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, either. But you both did, anyway.

-Addison Forbes Montgomery, for Meredith Grey

MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. Rated E for Explicit. Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice Crossover.

CW: Domestic Violence. Unhealthy Relationships - Physically & Emotionally Abusive Addek & MerDer. Also briefly okay (non-abusive), Maddison & Mark/Derek.

*This story is entirely fictional. Please seek professional help for abusive relationships in yourself and others. Take all abuse seriously.*

Chapter 14: FIX YOU

The elevator dings on the 22nd floor and you walk into your room and take a shower then slump down on the bed.

You realize this is one of the first nights you've spent alone in ages, because you've been bouncing from your parents' place to yours and Naomi's place, to the real Hampton's to the Brownstone, to Mark's place, to Archer's place, to Sam and Naomi's and finally Joe's bar floor.