15: EVERYWHERE I GO

Author's Note:

Spoilers through GA-S2-E2.

bobbiejelly

CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING:

SKIP TO THE TITLE CARD AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD SO CHOOSE WHAT YOU NEED.

Mainly non-graphic consensual as it can be in this fucked-up fic sex between Addison and Derek.

So, male-female 'straight,' sex which I'm writing for the very first time in my life in this work.

Also, song lyrics, but I don't know why I'm warning you about that...

bobbiejelly

Love The Way You Lie

Derek Shepherd, your husband, hits you- but you stayed until you couldn't stand up anymore. Your best friend Mark Sloan helped you leave him and you two had some adulterous sex. When you see Derek again in Seattle with another woman, all you want is to save her from him. You didn't mean to fall in love with her. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, either. But you both did, anyway.

-Addison Forbes Montgomery, for Meredith Grey

MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. Rated E for Explicit. Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice Crossover.

CW: Domestic Violence. Unhealthy Relationships - Physically & Emotionally Abusive Addek & MerDer. Also briefly okay (non-abusive), Maddison & Mark/Derek.

*This story is entirely fictional. Please seek professional help for abusive relationships in yourself and others. Take all abuse seriously.*

Chapter 15: EVERYWHERE I GO

You feel Meredith Grey watching you as you walk out of the operating room to track down your husband and tell him to take you home to his trailer.

And you wish you could explain to Meredith why you're purposely making sure that he's ditching her for your third night in Seattle.

You wish you could take away the pain you see on Meredith Grey's tender face when she realizes she's leaving the hospital tonight without either of you.

And you're very confused at the fact that she seems to have her eyes wandering to you and not just her boyfriend/your husband, Derek Shepherd.

Now, you both look back longingly at the same woman, Meredith Grey, and yet, you and Derek both just keep on walking and walking and also drifting further away.

Derek takes you to the trailer.

You don't consider it 'home,' but then again, you don't consider anywhere home so that's not the biggest deal at this moment.

You still have your rental car parked at the hospital but you don't tell Derek that because you're hiding the fact you have your own escape transportation.

Also, you're hiding the fact you still have a hotel room.

You're hiding a lot of things, actually.

You should have said a lot of things. You should have done a lot of things. You should have. A lot of things...

You don't see anything of your own in his makeshift parkable house.

You're not sure if he intends to live here forever or if he intends to build a house on this land from the ground, but either way you see Derek here.