waking up to you

it was a chilly yet beautiful winter morning. timothée and i had called off work due to the snow storm last night. i had woken up pretty early. i turned around to face timmy.

he looked so effortlessly handsome. wow he's mine. i thought to myself. so many girls wanted him. i mean why wouldn't they? he was so beautiful, yet he chose me. i decided to admire him for a bit until getting impatient, and waking him up. even though he looked so peaceful sleeping.

i kissed him repeatedly, and whispered "timmy my love wake up." after a few minutes he shuffled around in the bed and his eyes opened. he smiled softly at the sight of me which made me blush. "good morning beautiful." he simply said. "good morning my love" i replied. he looked at me for a few minutes and then said, "you're so beautiful did you know that y/n, i'm the luckiest man on earth." i kissed him in response.

he was so perfect. we have been dating for 7 months, and it was the best 7 months of my entire life. i wouldn't trade him for anyone or anything. he was so patient with me, loved me, and never failed to impress me. i don't know what i did to deserve him, but i'm so glad he's mine.

"let's lay down together for a bit love" he said. i moved closer to him and buried my face into his chest. i was in love with him.

A/N:
i like thissss i hope you guys do too!❤️🥺