the ex pt.3

YOUR POV:

the rest of the drive home was silent and awkward, neither of us wanted to speak up. i know he was disappointed in himself, and so was i.

we arrived home, and he just let out a huge sigh pulling into the driveway.

"you know i-" i cut him off, getting out of the car.

i look back at him with a frown, waiting for him to  just get out of the car and open the door.

he slowly approaches me, with a sad look on his face.

"y/n i don't wanna open this door before we talk, so can we please talk?"

"go ahead." i remark sarcastically.

"listen i'm sorry okay, i was so dumb tonight." he places his hands on his forehead rubbing his temples.  "i don't know why i acted that way, and why i said those things, but i love you so much y/n and i just hope you can forgive me okay."

i know timmy, he's genuine. the realest person you could ever meet, he hates lying with a passion, and i could tell he was actually sorry. it hurt what he did, but there was no one else i could see myself with.

"i'm not perfect either, i've made mistakes. and you know that y/n, that's no excuse for how i acted or what happened but-"

at this point he's sobbing, not able to control his emotions.

i pull him into a hug as he buried his head into my chest.

"we can work on this timmy okay, i'm not giving up on you."

he nods, his head still in my chest.

i could never deny my love for timothée.

A/N;
sorry for not updating oopssss but i was just going through some things and oh my gosh timmy and eiza??? ;o welp..