the beach

YOUR POV:

timothée pulled off his shirt as soon as you arrived at the beach, encouraging you to do the same.

he looked back at you waiting until you took off his white t-shirt that hung a bit low just above your knees.

"you look beautiful y/n i can promise you that."

you take off his shirt as he watched in awe.

once you both gathered your stuff, you walked down to find a spot to put your stuff on the sand.

"it's most likely going to be cold." he stated as he laid down the towel onto the sand.

"how cold?" you question back.

"hmm.. according to my calculations..." putting his hand on his chin looking up as he pretended to think.

"very cold." he jumps towards you picking you up bridal style while running to the water.

"no- timothée put me down!" you laugh between your words.

"neverrrrrr!" he pretends to throw you into the water causing your eyes to shut as he instead just places you into the water splashing you.

"stop it's cold!" you exclaim splashing him back causing him to stop.

"oh c'mon you'll get used to it." he says laughing and swimming away.

you swim after him as he unexpectedly rises from the water flipping his dark brown hair and spat his gold chain out of his mouth.

you groan and squeeze your eyes and he splashes you again.

your laughs could be heard all around the beach.

"let's see who could stay longer underwater." he says smirking

"fine."

"1....2....3..."

you go underwater quickly as he pretends to go under not being able to control his laughs.

you pull yourself up quickly.

"you tricked me!" you gasp.

"sorry my lady." he puts his hand on his forehead and pretends to have fainted.

"oh come here." you swim closer to him where he stood, his collar bone just above the water.

he puts his hand on your waist causing you to flinch.

"hey it's just me, relax." he says scanning your face.

you nod and relax as you place your head on his shoulder.

after a few minutes, you both look up quiet for the moment just admiring each other's features.

his nose, how it perfectly suited him. his eyebrows, perfect. your eyes then trail to his, a greenish color that you'll never get tired of, complimented by his long eyelashes.

you then look at his lips, how they formed the perfect smile.

"try them out if you'd like." your eyes quickly look at his.

"what?"

"you're staring at my lips y/n, what are you thinking about?"'

"huh...?" you tilt your head trying to seem as oblivious as you could.

he lets out a small chuckle

"i love you y/n."

"i love you too."