time of the month

timothée's pov!

anytime it was the time of the month for y/n she had terrible cramps, and on top of that headaches. i felt so bad for her and tried to help her as much as i could. i have never felt what she did, but i tried to be understanding and comforting.

she called me to explain to me she took off work early due to the fact she wasn't feeling well. after hanging up, i quickly made the bed, since she doesn't like coming home to a messy bed. i ran down the stairs and started brewing her favorite tea that helps her with cramps. i left it on low heat while looking for TYLENOL for her headache. i placed the pill on the kitchen counter on top of a napkin, and a glass of water for her to drink it with.

i laid the heating pad on the bed while plugging it in so it was a tad bit warm for her when she got home. i decided to start her a bath so she could just relax for the rest of the day.

i'm in the bathroom when i hear the front door open and close. "timothée i'm home." she says in an obvious upset tone. anytime she said my name, it made me blush. i loved the way she said it, i never knew why. it just always had an effect on me.

"in the bathroom y/n!" i shout loud enough for her to hear me downstairs. i hear slow steps coming up the stairs and i decide to greet her at the top stair.

right when she sees me, her eyes lit up and her perfect lips form a small but sweet smile.

"i prepared everything for you." i tell her in a soft low voice while placing my hands on her cheeks and pulling her close to kiss her.

"thank you i love you." she says on the verge of crying.

"hey, hey it's okay i love you too." i whisper while looking deeply into her eyes. i just wanted to hold her close. i hated when she was in pain, if i could i'd feel the pain for her, but i couldn't.

"let's go, i prepared the bath for you."

A/N
sweet timmyyyyy🥺