meeting the fam

[today was the day timothée was supposed to meet my family, i knew they'd probably give him a hard time on purpose.]

the doorbell ringed, you yell "i'll get it!" rushing to open the door.

you open the front door seeing him with a hand on the back of his neck, and one in the right pocket of his jeans. he let out a sigh of relief seeing it was you.

" y/n what if i-"

you cut him off.

"listen i know you're nervous, but you'll be fine." you say taking his one hand out of his pocket and holding it while flashing a reassuring smile.

it helps him, as you realize he's less tense. you kiss him on the cheek and walk into the living room.

your parents and your little brother were unexpectedly already standing there, waiting for their introduction.

"mom, dad, adam, this is timothée." you turn over and point to him as if it's not obvious who he was.

mentally face palming yourself, you notice that he smiles at them and takes out his hand for them to shake, and they accept his gesture.

"very nice to finally meet you timothée." your mom says shooting you a glare.

you roll your eyes.

"and you too ma'am." he replies but noticing the bit of annoyance in her voice. "oh please, call me y/m/n, no reason to get all fancy." she says while blushing appreciating the respect.

"yes very nice to meet you timothée." your dad says trying to seem uninterested as possible, but you knew how excited he was to meet him.

"i'm adam!" your little brother blurts out with excitement. timothée crouches down to be at adams level, and smiles. "it's very nice to meet you as well adam." he takes out his hand for adam to shake, adam places his little hand in timothée's and they shake hands.

adam giggles and blushes, feeling all grown up.

"well dinner isn't ready yet, so you kids can hang around." your mom smiles and walks back into the kitchen, your dad following behind.

"can we please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee! play hide and seek" your little brother pleads to timothée.

timothée looks over at you for a sign of approval. "you two have fun, i'll help out my mom." you say knowing how much it meant for the two of them to get along.

"YAY!!" adams shouts in excitement attempting to grab timothées hand and take him to the backyard. he turns around and smiles at you not knowing the roller coaster he just got himself into. you wave at him and walk into the kitchen.
___________
"dinners ready!" your mom shouts into the backyard. a still hyper adam runs into the kitchen while a exhausted, but yet happy timothée runs after him.

adam turns to timothée before taking a seat at the dining room table. " i like you. but i love y/n, so if you ever hurt her, i will never play hide and seek with you again." he says crossing his arms.

"aw bud, i promise i won't hurt y/n because i love her too." he responds back.

adam looks at him one more time. up and down with sass before nodding while simply saying "good" as if it was a warning, and sitting down at the dining room table.

A/N
timothée with kids is so cuteee🥺💕
also thank you so so much for 300 reads!