fed up

i started to get suspicious of what timothée was doing. he would get home late, drunk, and never wanted to talk to me anymore. it made me sad. i thought he was falling out of love. while i was madly in love with him.

it was 4 in the morning while you were waiting for him in the living room. you heard his car drive into the driveway. you were prepared for another one of these nights. where he was drunk, tired, just done. timothée slams the car door shut and stumbles to get to the front porch.

you hear the keys failing to make it to the doorknob until the successfully opens the door. he makes direct eye contact with you and scoffs, "i'm not a baby y/n i can get home late i don't think you understand that."

it was unbelievable. was it so bad that you wanted to make sure he got home safely? no. it had only been 6 months since since you guys moved in together and it seemed like he got fed up with it, like he didn't want you around as much anymore.

"are you serious timothée?" you scold back. "do you know how tiring it is just waiting for you to come home, not knowing if you're drunk, alive, or what." he locks the door and turns around to look deep into your y/e/c (your eye color) eyes. "you want to know what y/n?" he asks in a harsh tone.

you stare at him in response, waiting for him to carry on. he gets the signal and continues. "it's so tiring being with you." he spat out. your heart sinks. "w-what? you stutter.

"yeah i fucking said it, you're so clingy, annoying, too much, you treat me like a child, like i can't take responsibility for my actions, you don't let me FUCKING BREATHE!" he shouts loudly causing you to flinch due to past relationships. he smelled of all sorts of alcohol and you hated it, you hated alcohol, the smell, the taste, the alcoholics in your family. you never drank, and you swore to yourself you would never. you're 22, and you still have kept that promise.

timothée knew how you felt about drinking. he said he understood and wouldn't, until recently.

"i'm leaving." you say getting up. "where the hell do you think you're going!" he runs after you and harshly grabs your arm.

"away. from you. i'm fed up too timothée. and i deserve better." you get out of his grip and leave the house slamming the door behind you.

leaving a drunk, twisted, angry timothée in the living room. questioning what he just did.

A/N
i'm sad right now so sad chapter 🥴